Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Where are you going? We are picking up our Tremor in Iowa then hitting WI, IA, MO, ARK, LA, TX, NM, CO, UT, AZ, CA from June 19 to the 4th. Going north then south then west then 1 right 2 lefts another right then west again. We might be willing to drive a half day or so out of the way to meet up for a photo shoot. HPR XLTremor with are MX topper.

OP
OP

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where are you going? We are picking up our Tremor in Iowa then hitting WI, IA, MO, ARK, LA, TX, NM, CO, UT, AZ, CA from June 19 to the 4th. Going north then south then west then 1 right 2 lefts another right then west again. We might be willing to drive a half day or so out of the way to meet up for a photo shoot. HPR XLTremor with are MX topper.
Would love to meet up but might need to be another time. Iā€™m In BC Canada and Iā€™m travelling through interior BC, Northern BC, Yukon and Alaska

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Would love to meet up but might need to be another time. Iā€™m In BC Canada and Iā€™m travelling through interior BC, Northern BC, Yukon and Alaska
Ohh you are so lucky. My genius self is gonna drive the entirety of the southern Texas border in the middle off summer. Probably gonna make that run at night though. Well have fun and we compare notes.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ohh you are so lucky. My genius self is gonna drive the entirety of the southern Texas border in the middle off summer. Probably gonna make that run at night though. Well have fun and we compare notes.
Ive amtraked through Texas but not driven through so look forward to your trip report šŸ‘

Sponsored

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

thanks planning a road trip through BC, Yukon and Alaska later this month
I've have hit up a few trails in my Tremor and a few in my Hybrid.

So far I believe the Dillon Road trail which I started from inside Joshua Tree on the Geology Your Road put yhe Tremor through its paces. Slow as you go wouldn't you know.

Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month 20230525_125458

Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month 20230525_114633

Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month 20230525_114630

Ford Maverick Started my Maverick Tremor Overland build ready for a road trip later this month 20230525_114036

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've have hit up a few trails in my Tremor and a few in my Hybrid.

So far I believe the Dillon Road trail which I started from inside Joshua Tree on the Geology Your Road put yhe Tremor through its paces. Slow as you go wouldn't you know.

20230525_125458.jpg

20230525_114633.jpg

20230525_114630.jpg

20230525_114036.jpg
Iā€™d be up for trying out that trail for sure šŸ˜Š

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the perfect solution for having a tent but not wanting to set it up on the ground. Everything stays cleaner and packing up is effortless. Thanks for sharing your setup and here's to many happy and safe adventures.

Flyangler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the Crowsnest Pass, Smithers, Terrace, Ice Field Parkway. Have a great time and post plenty of glorious mountain Mav shots!

OP
OP

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is the perfect solution for having a tent but not wanting to set it up on the ground. Everything stays cleaner and packing up is effortless. Thanks for sharing your setup and here's to many happy and safe adventures.
yes with the gas struts itā€™s so easy to set up and take down it just makes adventures more fun šŸ˜Š
Sponsored