First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
35 percent of Mavericks built as Hybrids would equal about 40,000 units!
So XL production = 15% of that 40,000 = 6,000 LESS the number of 2023 XL ordered from all the 2022's hybrid & Ecoboost if any that were not built as 2022s! That number would be all that NEW 2023 orders that would be built. Then another question "Where is all the XL fleet orders factored in production?" Could have 10-20k of those???...???
Sponsored

OP
OP
daddio211

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sequence numbers posted on MTC is just under 115,000! My order scheduled to be built week of Nov.7th is 113,592!
I would surmise that MY23 production would increase somewhat significantly. Even Ford was blown away by the popularity of the truck, I can't imagine they wouldn't ramp up production by XX percent.

I am a little concerned, I tried to order the Tremor on the 15th and could not do so. The dealer said that code was unavailable, i tried everyday and finally got the order pushed through on Tuesday the 20th at around 7pm. Received confirmation from ford 30 mins later. I have read that many others successfully placed their Tremor orders on Sunday, Monday etc. It is strange to me how some areas could order and some could not. Furthermore the email from from stated I was a early 2023 order. How is that possible ordering the day before it closed. Does everyone's email from ford say that?
All orders say "early 23." Regarding the ordering process, Tremor ordering was never allowed on the 15th, opened afternoon of the 16th. Ford had major website issues with the huge influx of errors and nearly every dealership would have had a hard time during that process. I don't think some dealers were allowed and others not, its just a matter of when they placed the order.

If you got an email from Ford your order is in. That's not to say it will be built, but I suspect it will if you didn't select a bunch of constrained options.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So I'm wondering who the lucky guy will be that gets their rare, constraint-laden Lariat Hybrid scheduled this Thursday? Better go buy a lottery ticket if you're that person, because that would be super lucky.

Best of luck to everyone this Thursday. Hopefully some of us will get some good news.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a little concerned, I tried to order the Tremor on the 15th and could not do so. The dealer said that code was unavailable, i tried everyday and finally got the order pushed through on Tuesday the 20th at around 7pm. Received confirmation from ford 30 mins later. I have read that many others successfully placed their Tremor orders on Sunday, Monday etc. It is strange to me how some areas could order and some could not. Furthermore the email from from stated I was a early 2023 order. How is that possible ordering the day before it closed. Does everyone's email from ford say that?
It seems like the first successful posted Tremor went through around 4pm on the 19th, Wednesday. I also remember reading that tremor ordering would be opened several days after the others although no set time was given. I believe that volume of ordering all mavericks was six to 10 times faster than Ford imagined but have nothing to base that on. I was successful with a Tremor Lariat AWD PKG 500A and off road plus appearance package with cp360 and 400 watt inverter. Did not order spray in liner nor moon roof or anything else as I did not want to review further, I will make it do this way. I started order on Tues, 20th at 8:28am and had thank you for early order confirmation if I remember right about 9:17 after I left dealer. I later noticed I am at priority 19 but who cares. I will treat this like a lottery ticket purchase = if a mistake is made during purchase it may have been meant to be that way. If you want a different selection just buy another ticket. I cannot remember exactly but wasn't Tremor going to be only 3% of total planned production???

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let's see. I ordered a Hybrid XL with a hitch on October 1, 2021 with a promise that "it should be here by April. Hopefully March. May at the latest". Never got a VIN so had to reorder :-( My guess is that there were probably 10k-20k hybrid orders that were not scheduled last year. I don't know the real numbers, but based on what I have read here and other Forums, roughty 20%-30% of MY22 September Hybrid orders, 75% of October, and 95% of Novemeber MY22 orders were not scheduled. At this point, I expect my chances to be less than 5% that I will see a MY23.

If you are a roll-over with a Priority 10 and were the first one input by your dealer, then probably have a 50% change of getting a MY23. If you were not a roll-over and have a priority code that puts you behind other roll-overs, then your chances are probably close to zero. If you were the 4th or 5th hybrid order entered that day at a small to mid-size dealer, then maybe 10%-20% change of getting it (will depend on if there are any Hybrid XLs in front of you). Figure that given the 15% XL constraint, most small to mid-size dealers will maybe get 1, or at the max 2, Hybrid XLs this year. Large dealers may be lucky to get 3 or 4 out of 100 orders (only 35% of builds will be hybrids and out of these only 15% will be XLs). Based on the current allocation number (which everyone hopes and expects is wrong), there is not a single dealer that has an allocation over 50. That means even the largest dealers in the US will only get 1 or 2 and most small and mid-size dealers get zero. I talked to one dealer whose allocation was ONE (1) for the entire year. His chance of getting an XL is virtually zero.

That is the reality as currently dictated by Ford.
Another reality. The way Ford opened up ordering conversions and new orders at the same time without notifying conversion order holder, Ford screwed a disrespected those customers while saving money on all the private offers by all those disconnected held orders...shame on Ford.

Sponsored

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope oct 24 will be the last 22 built and new production starts on Nov 15 for 2023 model yr you could get a scheduled production any time after Oct 25 for any orders that were priorty 10 from a large dealer with alot of sales if you meet this criteria and you have a X L T with no restraints you could get lucky!
Just saw this on Facebook tonight.

Ford Maverick Speculation on MY23's being built? Screenshot_20220927-213009

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just saw this on Facebook tonight.

Screenshot_20220927-213009.png
Ford vidio guy said last night that ford will still be filling in the gaps with some left over 22,s well into Nov so even past the 14th with some extra holes to fill with some remaining 22,s Awesome may some of you will get lucky i sure hope so.It looks like ford is trying all they can!

bigshmoop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Plymouth Satellite, 2023 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I'm wondering who the lucky guy will be that gets their rare, constraint-laden Lariat Hybrid scheduled this Thursday? Better go buy a lottery ticket if you're that person, because that would be super lucky.

Best of luck to everyone this Thursday. Hopefully some of us will get some good news.
Ford Maverick Speculation on MY23's being built? golden-ticket-charlie

Reactions: vRS

MommaMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There seems to be a lot of despair and resignation to a belief that everyone thinks they'll never get their vehicle. Not sure exactly what goes on at Hermosillo, but I doubt they sit around all day and the Maverick is already in production so there's no job one ramp up to take place. There weren't 500k orders placed so my point is its best to just relax and wait a little. There's still delays and disruption but you have a way better chance of getting the vehicle you ordered than you don't at this point.
Nice to see some positivity among all this negativity! I agree with you 100% and think people are full of panic needlessly right now and spreading the stress around. I say needlessly especially since they have no facts or official word from Ford, just a bunch of opinions, maybes and words from dealers who have proven time and time again that they are pretty much useless and know much of nothing about this process. I mean no disrespect but people really need to chill. Production hasnt even started and we will know more about the pace and restraints then. 2023's should be in better shape than the 2022's went at the very least.

BradGroux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
msft.expert
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My money is the week after Thanksgiving is when MY23 start being built.

bman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Hybrid Lux Cp+assist
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice to see some positivity among all this negativity! I agree with you 100% and think people are full of panic needlessly right now and spreading the stress around. I say needlessly especially since they have no facts or official word from Ford, just a bunch of opinions, maybes and words from dealers who have proven time and time again that they are pretty much useless and know much of nothing about this process. I mean no disrespect but people really need to chill. Production hasnt even started and we will know more about the pace and restraints then. 2023's should be in better shape than the 2022's went at the very least.
Glad somebody understands. Hell, I work at a Ford plant. I can access AVS and still only the scheduler knows. how many units would be built in a given shift. Production shift length varies on a given day based on several factors. Nobody on here knows when or how many units are going to be built. If they do, they aren't going to say any more than you can read in a public press release.
Sponsored