Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anti Establish Mint. - Ben and Jerry’s has nothing on Ford. 😁
That name was actually a Maverick color in the seventies. Ben and Jerry probably drove one

Zman1966

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was on my way home today. I actually saw more Mavericks this afternoon than I had in the month preceding. Two velocity blue, one hot pepper red and then this last guy REALLY caught my eye.

Appeared to be an honest to god paintjob, not a wrap, from what my untrained eye could tell. Sorry the photos aren't great. They were using boost, not eco. View attachment 51859 View attachment 51860
What's really funny is the motorcycle in the background is almost three same color...

Oakland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was on my way home today. I actually saw more Mavericks this afternoon than I had in the month preceding. Two velocity blue, one hot pepper red and then this last guy REALLY caught my eye.

Appeared to be an honest to god paintjob, not a wrap, from what my untrained eye could tell. Sorry the photos aren't great. They were using boost, not eco. View attachment 51859 View attachment 51860
The word Maverick appears to be missing from the tailgate. I'm thinking it's a fleet vehicle.

Sponsored

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
The word Maverick appears to be missing from the tailgate. I'm thinking it's a fleet vehicle.
it's definitely there if you enlarge the photo. You're most likely right that it's a fleet vehicle (Servepro) but the word Maverick is there, that's a stamped steel piece and that press stamp is super expensive to make, I doubt they're going to make one without the work Maverick on it.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I do believe I like it, but probably not well enough to ever buy. That said, I will keep an eye "peeled" for this apple color. Hey, it's late and it's been a long day, even for a retiree!!!!

Oakland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
it's definitely there if you enlarge the photo. You're most likely right that it's a fleet vehicle (Servepro) but the word Maverick is there, that's a stamped steel piece and that press stamp is super expensive to make, I doubt they're going to make one without the work Maverick on it.
You are correct. I can see it after enlarging the photo.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Makes a perfect match for my lime green hovercraft.

Maui

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Kia Soul Convertble
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The color is representative of the ENVY of those of us that haven't yet received theirs.

Sponsored

MavJeff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-100
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spied one as well in the Nashville market. Caught my eye, but not my cup of tea.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Somewhere I saw a pic of a Maverick in "Eruption green" that looked good. Really liked the metallic.

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

EDIT: I resent the fact that the admins changed the title of my post (yet made no mention that they made editorial changes to the content).

I've removed my photos in protest.
-----------------------

Appeared to be an honest to god paintjob, not a wrap, from what my untrained eye could tell. Sorry the photos aren't great. They were using boost, not eco.
Hot wheels! Can’t wait for the Barbie version😂
Sponsored