- First Name
- Lou
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2025
- Threads
- 7
- Messages
- 172
- Reaction score
- 163
- Location
- toronto ontario canada
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 2.0L ECO, 2015 Transit T250
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
I just put these on, and am quite impressed with the fit and design. They look nearly identical to my factory Lariat seats, fit like a glove, and they’re padded… so using them is even more comfortable than without.Can anyone recommend seat covers that fit well? (Maverick 2025 XLT 2.0 ECO). Preferably Amazon Canada
Can anyone recommend seat covers that fit well? (Maverick 2025 XLT 2.0 ECO). Preferably Amazon Canada
front seat: unsure at the momentCan anyone recommend seat covers that fit well? (Maverick 2025 XLT 2.0 ECO). Preferably Amazon Canada
Can anyone recommend seat covers that fit well? (Maverick 2025 XLT 2.0 ECO). Preferably Amazon Canada
I recommend these $181 and install better than mabett
Highly recommend Mabett - they fit beautifully!Can anyone recommend seat covers that fit well? (Maverick 2025 XLT 2.0 ECO). Preferably Amazon Canada
Mind posting some pics?I recommend these $181 and install better than mabett
Damn, they're nice, but not that nice. I paid $225 on sale, worth every penny, not worth 200,000 additional pennies.Wow! The Mabett covers are $425 now. Ouch!