First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I the only one is who is constantly finding myself searching Ford’s Inventory for Mav’s around me to see if there just so happen to be one available just like the one I ordered? 😂😂 The wait is just hell, can’t even imagine those summer orders without build dates yet..
Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
That is exactly how I found mine.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have quit looking because of all the “bait” ads… then when you inquire you get “I am sorry that one is already sold” or “ that is a customer order” “but if you come in we can order one for you”. I am on several different “lists” that if one come available we will call you… we just ordered one and now waiting.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not to minimize people that are in need of a vehicle asap. I ordered mine knowing minimum wait is 5 months and max 7 months I hope:). I pay no attention to constraints. When Mav arrives I'll go get it.
I do check dealer inventory out of curiosity pretty much thats it.

Sponsored

Mwc1184

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is exactly how I found mine.
I went to order a Lariat with luxury package yesterday and was told 6 months to a year. But 2 months without luxury package. Had 17 ordered hybrids coming in next week. this was at Capital Ford in Charlotte.

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to order a Lariat with luxury package yesterday and was told 6 months to a year. But 2 months without luxury package. Had 17 ordered hybrids coming in next week. this was at Capital Ford in Charlotte.
damn, that's good news. That's where I placed my October order. Moving on up in the line.

Owewil3225

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I check inventory in a 80 mile radius every other day lol. Always the same "that ones already been sold" or its a "customers order". They keep trying to get me to order but I'm not interested. I was able to find and put a deposit down on a customer cancelled order though. Been in production since 12/13 and ETA delivery just got pushed back till 2/21. Cant imagine waiting 6-7 months like some people.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea, inventory search is kind of a joke. 100 mile search for Hybrid Lariat Lux brings up 4, and only 1 is actually on the dealer's site, with a "Call us" price.

I'll just wait the extra months.

Chandonnet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just so happen to do it before I went and ordered one. Found my exact build in transit to a dealer 15 minutes from my work.

HappyCat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT-4k tow-FX4-Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XL with 4k tow back in October, which has a production date of 2/14. I tried twice to get a purchase agreement for MSRP/X-plan pricing on it, and that dealer wouldn't do it. I was getting bad vibes from them.

So I started checking the Ford.com inventory on a weekly basis. I managed to find an XLT with 4k tow and FX4 that was in transit to another dealer and available when I called them (the person who ordered it had declined it by that point). They signed a purchase agreement that day for MSRP/X-plan. I just had to wait about a month for it to arrive.

So from my experience, it's worth checking.
Sponsored