Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wowser 😍.
Never heard of her, humor goes a long way!
I like this review. 🍿
Sponsored

AznMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watched it but didn’t see a maverick review.
Sweet she trashed the undercarriage already. My type of girl :)
I just realized I replied to my own old post, haha! Thats what a gal reviewer like that will do to ya!
I love her videos and I might be slightly in love with her, but she don't need to know that. My wife doesn't need to know either. lol
9 out of 10 dudes who watched the review didn't even see a Ford Maverick in the entire video. I think her reviews are cringe, they used to be kind of interesting but she tries too hard and plays the "look at my tits" angle too hard. No thanks.....
Wowser 😍.
Never heard of her, humor goes a long way!
I like this review. 🍿
Wow I didn't think a truck forum would be so accepting of a trans woman good for you guys. Being out in LA I've seen it all but didn't think it would play with the truck/guns demo.

OP
OP
JASmith

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow I didn't think a truck forum would be so accepting of a trans woman good for you guys. Being out in LA I've seen it all but didn't think it would play with the truck/guns demo.
Passable, so some didn't know, others were worried that they were tricked into being gay and now have to begrudgingly carry a rainbow flag through the next pride parade. 🙁 🏳️‍🌈

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Since this thread was revived, I will throw this in there.

She also reviewed the Santa Cruz after looking at the Maverick (in case anyone is interested in how it compares to her Mav review).

Sponsored

OP
OP
JASmith

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
She also reviewed the Santa Cruz after looking at the Maverick
Granted its not the right tires, but the AWD system on the Santa Cruz doesn't seem as refined for true offroad duty as the Maverick is. When one side loses traction, it doesn't seem to be applying the brake fast or hard enough to push it to the tire with grip. Hopefully it gets a soft/firmware update.

More extreme than anything I'd end up putting it through either way though.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I mean if we are accepting of a hybrid unibody truck, anything goes right?

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At first I thought you were full of crap, then I looked it up. :oops:

I guess I just learned something about myself. :LOL:. High quality conversion kit, I must say.

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great review! One thing that really bothered me though, is toward the end when she was climbing the sandy slope she refused to use the sand mode. Why would you use slippery mode for that? I think the Mav should have shot right up that hill if she had used the modes properly

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He/she did a good job. I didn’t know. 🤣 can’t un-see it now though.

Sponsored

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great review! One thing that really bothered me though, is toward the end when she was climbing the sandy slope she refused to use the sand mode. Why would you use slippery mode for that? I think the Mav should have shot right up that hill if she had used the modes properly
She also did that in the Santa Cruz video. I think it's just a thing she does- starts hills in slippery mode.

Angry Hippo

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hot Pepper Red, FX4, 4k Tow

I thought something about "her" didn't look quite right. All makes sense now.

Dude looks like a lady

Kevin H.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I forgot at what minute mark but when she puts the Mav on the lift you can see a big chunk of the plastic underbody just torn the heck up - lol
The 2:50 mark... I had to back and watch again. I was wondering what all that cheap plastic stuff underneath mine are for. It's really flimsy. Aerodynamics..?

Kevin H.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I were a sexist man, I'd make a joke like "of course she's trans, she's mechanically inclined" or "..knows a lot about cars." But I'm not. And I actually do know a couple of women who are mechanics.

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for stating the obvious 🙄, but you were wrong because this "truck" is not exactly appealing to any one stereotypical demographic.
Sponsored