Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'll be impressed when TFL takes it up the Ike Gauntlet and it doesn't fall apart. I wish Ford would lift the blacklisting of TFL, as they're kind of unique.
TFL was the first one to drive the Tremor on youtube.
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live across from and work at Twin Falls, on the Hana Hwy just past Haiku. Our valley regularly(few times a year) has a river running down the driveway and into a larger river(creek at up to 6-10ft wide and up to 20" deep) running down our land with our house on the other side. Haiku also often has major flooding on the roads. At work there is also a actual river crossing that is normally inches deep but is a foot deep whenever it rains for a day and 6ft when its pumping. The Mav wont need to go through that one too often.
Yep they r just upcountry from you. Houses almost flooded out two years ago. Climate change is real on the island.

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep they r just upcountry from you. Houses almost flooded out two years ago. Climate change is real on the island.
Yeah that was a bad one. Our bridge at Twin Falls was taken out. The river did things we never knew possible.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
no air scoop on the Tremor, PTU is water cooled
That's a plastic piece that snaps on to the plate. I think the actual plate is the same. But I get what you're saying.....probably why it has a different part number.
Sponsored