First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, definitely when the Maverick made it up a offroad section that the souped-up Outback Wilderness below with its 9.5" of ground clearance and its fancy fulltime AWD could not:
F8A2219.jpg
Impressive
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mongo is in Love.... hot girl + Truck make Mongo go koo Koo....
And Hot girl with a pair of calipers + Truck ..... Mongo get married soon🤤

OMG she even speaks in mm hold my beer and those nails match the stiching
Guy likes Maverick>
MTC forums: meh

Pretty girl likes Maverick>

MTC forums : OmG best review ever! I totally like it too!
I watched it but didn’t see a maverick review.
Sweet she trashed the undercarriage already. My type of girl :)

Hehe boys 😂

I'll watch this review at lunch.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

YOU SAID THE MAGIC WORD!!!! 2 inch spacer lift f/r, 28x9.50 TSLs, Weber 38. Everything else is stock, and unfortunately now rusted away, but I just bought a donor body from AZ for $600. And should have it o the road by summer.
IMG_5295.jpg
IMG_5175.jpg
IMG_4596.jpg
Guys is this thread... "girl doing a truck review"

Me... "AMC Eagle!!!!"

OP
OP
JASmith

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems some folks really don't get all the hints.
I don't think it was a huge secret, especially since she had a channel documenting it all, but I'd wager she deleted it since it would end up distracting from the content. It shouldn't really matter after all, as its a youtube car channel, so its not like its a dating app or she was soliciting for piggy-back rides from unwitting subscribers.

Johanssont

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Not knowing middle school chem and not measuring the discs through the center of the wheel were almost as cringe worthy as the confused guys commenting on the reviewer instead of the review.

I thought the review was well done by the way. Penguins and meatballs are not up my alley but she gave a pretty strong review.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From what ive read the mav awd system is preeeetty similar to the subu one. Dont ask me why thats where they chose to go all in on fancy tech haha but i’ll take it
It is not. Subaru AWD is all the time where the Mavericks is not always engaged driving only the front wheels until it detects slippage.

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
Excellent video. Two things I noticed, a need for aftermarket metal skid plates and high maintenance.

PDX Mavrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Thats way better than the usual crap of "it costs this much, and its nice/smooth/quiet/etc" Some like edmunds seem to just read off the damn Ford brochure, instead of actually getting into specifics. If you saw one of those reviews, then youve seen all of them pretty much. They all seem to repeat the same thing.
I don't know, it's really hard to evaluate a review that doesn't discuss the in door bottle holder. I feel like they just don't understand the truck.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hehe boys 😂

I'll watch this review at lunch.
I forgot at what minute mark but when she puts the Mav on the lift you can see a big chunk of the plastic underbody just torn the heck up - lol

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I forgot at what minute mark but when she puts the Mav on the lift you can see a big chunk of the plastic underbody just torn the heck up - lol
My gripe with the "FX4" package claiming "skid plates". It's a "skid plate" that replaces the aerodynamic engine pan. Sure, it might be two pieces but for all intents and purposes it's a "skid plate", singular. I would have thought the FX4 package would at least come with some better underbody protection, I saw the torn up under plastics and chuckled.

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My gripe with the "FX4" package claiming "skid plates". It's a "skid plate" that replaces the aerodynamic engine pan. Sure, it might be two pieces but for all intents and purposes it's a "skid plate", singular. I would have thought the FX4 package would at least come with some better underbody protection, I saw the torn up under plastics and chuckled.
Yep a joke - maybe the aftermarket could help and where the heck did the Rattler leaked edition go ?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah that felt underneath has got to go. Not all have it but i sure dont want it. That will hold beach sand like no other. Good review, i curse any reviewer that doesnt offroad the 4wd.

As for the girl, i figured but it dont matter and dont care. Shes cute and knows cars and im married. People are people.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is not. Subaru AWD is all the time where the Mavericks is not always engaged driving only the front wheels until it detects slippage.
I meant in offroad performance. Not that the systems are designed the same. Sorry

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I don't know, it's really hard to evaluate a review that doesn't discuss the in door bottle holder. I feel like they just don't understand the truck.
Haha, so true. I take back my praise.
Sponsored