Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I mean if we are accepting of a hybrid unibody truck, anything goes right?
At least it began life also as a hybrid unibody truck.... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

OP
OP
JASmith

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I were a sexist man, I'd make a joke like "of course she's trans, she's mechanically inclined" or "..knows a lot about cars." But I'm not. And I actually do know a couple of women who are mechanics.
Very progressive of you to have multiple lesbian friends. /s

xhristian1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ES 350
Wow I didn't think a truck forum would be so accepting of a trans woman good for you guys. Being out in LA I've seen it all but didn't think it would play with the truck/guns demo.
Exactly what I was thinking....

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for stating the obvious 🙄, but you were wrong because this "truck" is not exactly appealing to any one stereotypical demographic.
As a car nut, hardcore offroad guy, general auto freek. I do hate being lumped in with the guns crowd. Dont get me wrong I know how to shoot and can shoot with decent accuracy. But do not for the life of me care to. I feel that guns for protection are just for wimps who cant fight or just generally live in fear that other basic planning or prep would prevent. Guns for hunting are just for hunters who are afraid to get close to what they want to kill. Everyone else is a soldier or a criminal. Criminals are societies problem, without a culture of greed and poverty, there would be no crime. As for soldiers, whether they like to or not, they have to use them and know very well the cost. It often seems the more duty a soldier has seen the less the go on and on about their guns in civilian life.

Anyway there is alot of stereotypes surrounding this thread. People are people, shit doesnt really matter. I'm annoyed by the stereotypes, and annoyed that everything has to be so tactical. In the words of Cal Naughton Jr. "I dont understand your tactics, so I'm gonna keep acting tough till I figure it out."

Ford Maverick Sarah -n- Tuned XLT FX4 Mechanical & Offroad Review .media.tumblr.com%2ftumblr_lyfjcasgsG1r5sqdvo1_500

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm pretty confident that the aftermarket will come up with some pretty nice solutions for underbody protection as well as brush guards etc.
On the prototype I was most interested in the raised slope off-road front bumper- I am afraid of how low the current front bumper is...

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is my video showing the capability of my turbo AWD on snow covered streets in Park City. Most snow videos I see are in flat areas so they cannot show how the Mav AWD performs from a full stop uphill on an unplowed street like this. Hope this helps!

Maniac

Sponsored