Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, she did. I had to go back and double-check she did, too.

this is what I got from Peacock Ford:

396D07D2-7CD0-463D-A9EC-28A496F0EA1B.jpeg

May be informative for you to compare your experience. Sounds like you did better than me!
Guessing there is a whole lot of fine print on that free lifetime powertrain warranty.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 7346

I took a look at the Greenway 2.0L too but they wanted the most obscene mark-up. Not sure if you noticed when you drove it:

974C6D15-D031-45B5-8DC7-F04753CA5AD3.jpeg

Look closely, yeah that’s 10K! Greenway really gave me a bad impression too. For us, Floridians, it truly is a lesser of evils.

I’m in the same boat with my daughter too. I was going to give her my aging Nissan Leaf but the used car market is white hot and she has a year before she gets her license.
Yes I did and I questioned it and was told that if I order one I would pay msrp so, I went home and ordered it and Peacock was an option so I chose that dealership since it was only a few miles from the house and I didnt have to deal with anyone brushing me off or me interrupting snack time
Guessing there is a whole lot of fine print on that free lifetime powertrain warranty.
I am sure there is, my daughter is graduating and just got her license but, I made her wait till she was 18.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, my eyes start to roll when I hear that crap… don’t get me started on dealer add-ons and services. If I hear or read about another paint enhancer, I’m going to flip out!

OP
OP

Deleted member 7346

Yeah, my eyes start to roll when I hear that crap… don’t get me started on dealer add-ons and services. If I hear or read about another paint enhancer, I’m going to flip out!
I didn't have any of that. I ordered many add on items so with the price, taxes, delivery, docs etc I believe the cost was a little over 40K but, they never did tell me how much to extra to install the add on i.e front and back recording cameras etc.

hitchhike79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Maverick XLT Cactus Grey
Lifetime warranty via txt? Id love to see all the small print there

Yes, she did. I had to go back and double-check she did, too.

this is what I got from Peacock Ford:

396D07D2-7CD0-463D-A9EC-28A496F0EA1B.jpeg

May be informative for you to compare your experience. Sounds like you did better than me!

Sponsored

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't have any of that. I ordered many add on items so with the price, taxes, delivery, docs etc I believe the cost was a little over 40K but, they never did tell me how much to extra to install the add on i.e front and back recording cameras etc.
I am more afraid about that kinda stuff, the shenanigan these dealers all play, when it comes time to pick up the vehicle.

Fortunately, we are on the second wave of orders and the first wave of hybrid orders and their subsequent deliveries, will tell us a lot about what we have to expect and prepare for. Thank goodness that these forums exist to help us along!

OP
OP

Deleted member 7346

I am more afraid about that kinda stuff, the shenanigan these dealers all play, when it comes time to pick up the vehicle.

Fortunately, we are on the second wave of orders and the first wave of hybrid orders and their subsequent deliveries, will tell us a lot about what we have to expect and prepare for. Thank goodness that these forums exist to help us along!
Absolutely!!! Thanks to this forum I discovered I need to drink more while waiting on the next e-mail that I am supposed to receive from Ford.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim Bartz from Long McArthur confirmed on his YouTube livestream tonight that just because you may have gotten a confirmation email from Ford that your order was received doesn't necessarily mean that it was submitted through the ROVP system. If it wasn't submitted properly then Ford won't build it. Check with your dealer to make sure they followed the correct procedures.

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I signed the DORA before they placed the order but I did not receive one back signed by them and I did receive an e-mail from Ford along with email from the manager at the dealership

I signed the DORA but did not receive a signed one from them. I did receive the Ford email and when I inquired at the dealer I was provided this email:
MAVERICK - CUSTOMER ORDER VERIFICATION PROGRAM
Enrollment Status - APPROVED
Name:PEACOCK FORD
Date:10/25/2021 4:23:10 PM
Thank you for submitting the order within the Maverick Lead to Order Program. The order has been received and verified by Program Headquarters and will be scheduled for production when possible. Thank you again for participating in the Maverick Lead to Order Program.
Tracking Number:1046587
Vehicle Line:Maverick
Order Number:C102
Customer Name:
Order Verification Status:APPROVED
You should be good to go! My understanding COVP and ROVP ARE one in the same. You have exactly what I have and my dealer has delivered several Mav,s to customers .My dealer is Bozard ford in St Augustine they are pretty transparent and have no market adjustment fee,s on any vehicles $699 dealer fee that is it. I get the assurances from everyone up and down the food chain there that they do exactly what they say they are going to. since I ordered a Maverick and a Mach E at the same time I would expect them to value a good customer and do believe they will do what they say.

Arcenannie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in October. I just asked my dealer for a copy of the order and just got a copy emailed. He said none of their orders are confirmed. I never received an email from Ford. I don't feel comfortable asking them about ROVP because I'm afraid they are going to say they have no idea what I'm talking about. I've already told them that if I'm pushed back to 2023 it's a deal breaker. $1000 non-refundable deposit. They told me they would work with me on that. Guess it's a long wait game till I find out.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in October. I just asked my dealer for a copy of the order and just got a copy emailed. He said none of their orders are confirmed. I never received an email from Ford. I don't feel comfortable asking them about ROVP because I'm afraid they are going to say they have no idea what I'm talking about. I've already told them that if I'm pushed back to 2023 it's a deal breaker. $1000 non-refundable deposit. They told me they would work with me on that. Guess it's a long wait game till I find out.
If you don't want to call your dealer why not just call Ford and ask about the status of your order? (800) 334-4375

Arcenannie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you don't want to call your dealer why not just call Ford and ask about the status of your order? (800) 334-4375
Thanks for the number. Their office is closed right now. I'll call back Monday.
Sponsored