First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This may be answered in another thread, but what's the difference?
Sponsored

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This may be answered in another thread, but what's the difference?
Hey Micheal....I asked the Ford customer support line that very question. I was told that they were the "same thing".....they checked my dora/order and said everything is fine, no problems! Others on this forum have said otherwise. Who u gonna trust? Customer order, Retail order ???? I remember the @fordvideoguy said they were the same also.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So far as you, the buyer are concerned, it's six of one, half dozen of the other.

From the vantage point of dealers, it's a different set of hoops for them to jump though, reflecting the somewhat unconventional reservation/ordering process applicable to Maverick.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Customer Order Verification Program
vs.
Retail Order Verification Program

Two different names, technically two different programs depending on the model, but they do the same thing. Either way, the dealer is responsible for obtaining ID (driver's license) from the customer ordering the vehicle as verification that an actual customer placed the order (that the dealer didn't make up fake identities, etc. to get extra inventory).

OP
OP
Micheal

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Micheal....I asked the Ford customer support line that very question. I was told that they were the "same thing".....they checked my dora/order and said everything is fine, no problems! Others on this forum have said otherwise. Who u gonna trust? Customer order, Retail order ???? I remember the @fordvideoguy said they were the same also.
Whose Dora? Does she work at Ford?:)

Sponsored