First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone tell me the difference between the two and if having a rovp might be why my order is so delayed? @fordvideoguy
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Can anyone tell me the difference between the two and if having a rovp might be why my order is so delayed? @fordvideoguy
Most models use COVP but on the 22 Maverick we were required to use the Maverick system called ROVP to submit documents for approval.

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
Most models use COVP but on the 22 Maverick we were required to use the Maverick system called ROVP to submit documents for approval.
What if I have a COVP on a Maverick that was ordered in November? It states: Maverick- Customer order verification program - Enrollment Status - Approved - is it the same thing?

My dealer doesn’t seem like he follows the latest information and for some reason I am not getting the updates from ford but my order verification status has been approve.

sorry for the bother, I know your busy.

OP
OP

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok so that wouldn't be a reason that my order still isn't priority 2, that's at least some info.

Rocko

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
My dealer didn't submit it properly. 9/16 order. Called them today to get my deposit back. Pretty turned off by it all. Wont be placing a new order.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Ok so that wouldn't be a reason that my order still isn't priority 2, that's at least some info.
If you have a June, July, August, September order, it should be priority 2. If it isn't and you did not receive the email from Ford on June 30th, you probably don't have an approved ROVP/COVP order and will not receive a private offer.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
What if I have a COVP on a Maverick that was ordered in November? It states: Maverick- Customer order verification program - Enrollment Status - Approved - is it the same thing?

My dealer doesn’t seem like he follows the latest information and for some reason I am not getting the updates from ford but my order verification status has been approve.

sorry for the bother, I know your busy.
Yes, you have an approved order.

OP
OP

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have a June, July, August, September order, it should be priority 2. If it isn't and you did not receive the email from Ford on June 30th, you probably don't have an approved ROVP/COVP order and will not receive a private offer.
I have an October 9th order.
Sponsored