Sponsored

Review of Panda Motorworks BPV Delete Kit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT 2.0 FWD
Huge shoutout to Zachmix2020 for his information.

To start this review, I was very happy with the results, mildly upset with Panda Motorworks. The only video they have posted about the BPV Delete Kit has very little information for the less-"Mechanically Inclined"- individuals. It has a zoomed-out shot of the engine bay and says " Installation is a little tricky because the clips are up against the firewall." That's as far as any instructions go. Customer service was poor and redundant when asking for help with this part, sending the same link to the useless YT video every time. Finally, I just messaged Zachmix2020, and he set me on the right track. After watching a Ford Bronco BPV Delete Kit video, I was ready to get it done. That's when it all went wrong. The factory-installed clips were upside down, and no amount of pliers, vice grips, or hand strength could loosen them. So I took the entire intake off, removed the clips once they were properly oriented, and installed the BPV Delete Kit. The sound is good for the price. The installation was annoying, and so was the lack of good customer service or information.

Price- 10/10

Installation- 2/10

Customer service- 1/10

Noise- 6/10

Product Quality- 7/10

Overall Rating- 5.2/10
Sponsored