Sponsored

Search results

  1. LED Tail Lights options for 2025+ Maverick

    Any of them will be fine if you wire inline resistors. The Lasfit ones work but seems common for people to end up having issues with them long term
  2. LED Tail Lights options for 2025+ Maverick

    No word on headlights, but fog lights are already out for XLT and Lariat HERE
  3. LED Tail Lights options for 2025+ Maverick

    I'm an ambassador for them, so I hear some behind the scene stuff. It's already been tested, they're just waiting for production to make enough to list them on the website.
  4. LED Tail Lights options for 2025+ Maverick

    If you wait a couple of weeks, Form will have an updated harness to be plug and play on the 25+
  5. MRT Elite Series Exhaust For Maverick — Refined Performance is Coming. Are you in?

    I'm not exactly close, but I have professional videographer equipment lol. I'm also used to working with brands on product releases like Diode Dynamics
  6. [Giveaway] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam for Maverick + 20% Off Code for Everyone

    I just matched the angle of the bumper, but they do add quite a bit side illumination. Which is nice for backroads
  7. Form Lighting LED Projector Headlights installed 2022 FX4

    These turn signal plugs just help provide an output wire for the parking lights so I can use them to run the backlight feature on the pods. I will still have my fog light switch and the switch for the ditch lights. I agree on the color change option though. I've always ran yellow in the past...
  8. Form Lighting LED Projector Headlights installed 2022 FX4

    Diode SS3 pods were around $400, JJC brackets were $90, F150 light switch was $80, wiring and install hardware was around $100. So all in around $700. Still worth it IMO, it added a lot of side lighting. I am switching my setup now to the new dual color SS3 pods and wiring harness which is...
  9. Form Lighting LED Projector Headlights installed 2022 FX4

    Yes, HERE is my full writeup on the install.
  10. Form Lighting LED Projector Headlights installed 2022 FX4

    I love mine, totally changes the look of the truck
  11. Fog light kit from Diode Dynamics for 2025 Lariat

    You can always wire them up to a switch, there's always a way to make it work for what you want.
  12. Fog light kit from Diode Dynamics for 2025 Lariat

    Not sure why you would want to turn them off really, that defeats the point of installing them. But they designed the kit that way to make it a plug and play harness, because there were complaints from the 22-24 kits needing to add a switch.
  13. S&B Cold Air Intake for the '22-'24 Ford Maverick

    Is the wait time less than ordering direct from S&B? They take an eternity to ship these out
  14. Steeda Maverick Leveling Kit and Lowering Springs Install Videos are here!

    I never said it would fix any issues, see my last sentence
  15. How many have needed to tow a trailer.

    I wanted the 4k tow so I would be less likely to be stuck if needed. Plus I've used my Dad's utility trailer a few times and it's come in handy. This is over 1000 lbs in trees
  16. Steeda Maverick Leveling Kit and Lowering Springs Install Videos are here!

    I expected something more like a spring lift, there's already plenty of puck spacer options on the market. But agreed, it doesn't solve any of the issues that come with leveling these trucks.
  17. Back up add on lights and new tail lights

    Yes' it all works the same as it does with the stock lights. I have the Form taillights and the C1 hitch pod
  18. Any Reliable LED for 3rd Brake Light?

    I've been running the XPR bulb from Diode Dynamics for over a year now, it's super bright and has Diode's product backing. I did it at the same time with their cargo lights. https://www.diodedynamics.com/921-xpr-3rd-brake-light-led-bulbs.html
  19. Intake noises - anything to be gained?

    Just pull the recirc tube and cap the intake, I've been running mine like that for 2 years. Costs $5 for the rubber cap and a hose clamp. I added a K&N filter and it made no difference in intake sound. Really you'd have to do an open box filter to hear anything, but hot air




Top