First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I look at you other side, the nut is about halfway up the slide where as the side your showing it looks like the nut is farther down. Doesn’t the nut slide all the way up?
Aaarrrggghhh!!! Seems like I've heard this before but something is not quite right.... One nut is too high (?) One nut is too low (?) And the third nut is just right! (???). 😇
Sponsored

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 F150 , 2010 Mustang GT, Maverick XLT
Alright I figured it out, the two rivets at the top of the video were blocking the slidey part. I tapped it with a hammer a few times and it shaved enough plastic off so I can move it all the way now.

Pretty shitty design for $1200

So it wasnt an optical conclusion😁 Now I know what that is...the "slidey part"😄 Glad it was an easy fix. So frustrating to buy something new and its not quite right.

Mikemarq626

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma base short bed
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yeah it’s in the full up position in the pic
There's still a lil further that slider can move. I bet it's kind of hung up on the rivet. Loosen more and jiggle it as you slide up.

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 F150 , 2010 Mustang GT, Maverick XLT
Aaarrrggghhh!!! Seems like I've heard this before but something is not quite right.... One nut is too high (?) One nut is too low (?) And the third nut is just right! (???). 😇
Sponsored