First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2011 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can further confirm Lasfit lights work great.

I replaced all of my rear lights and above bed lights with their LEDs. The exception being my 3rd brake light above the bed, I went with one LED from eBay that does three strobe flashes before staying solid. They're super bright and no hyperflashing.
Sponsored

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just upgraded my maverick lariat's headlight bulbs to leds weeks ago, it's plug and play and just took a few minutes to install, so far no issues at all and they are bright.

https://auxito.com/collections/h11-...m-canbus-ready-beam-adjustable-lamp-mini-size
??? The headlights are already LEDs, and they're nonreplaceable.

Edit: you created your account yesterday, and have a single nonsensical post about replacing the Mavericks sealed, nonreplaceable LED headlights with plugin LED bulbs. I have a strong suspicion you're just a bot or shill for the website you linked to.

Last edited:

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did the whole package yesterday:

https://www.lasfit.com/products/for...verick~yr_2022~zq_xl-xlt~dz_the-whole-package

And it was insanely easy to do except for the marker lights. Wear a long sleeve b/c the plastic will scrape up your arm as you reach from underneath the truck. Easiest way is to pop them out, replace bulb and pop back in. I followed this video

No need whatsoever to scrape up your arm reaching underneath the truck to change the side markers. The whole thing pops out easily from the outside. It's in the manual. You just need a stiff, preferably plastic pry tool

Sponsored

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No need whatsoever to scrape up your arm reaching underneath the truck to change the side markers. The whole thing pops out easily from the outside. It's in the manual. You just need a stiff, preferably plastic pry tool
oh that's easy, Id probably add a towel or something to protect that toilet paper thin paint LOL. Poor guy left a ding doing it this way

Last edited:

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
oh that's easy, Id probably add a towel or something to protect that toilet paper thin paint LOL. Poor guy left a ding doing it this way
That's my video. I didn't leave a ding (was just checking to make sure I didn't). But yes, the tool I used wasn't ideal (metal tool wrapped in painters tape). You definitely want to be careful of the paint. Stiff plastic tool would be best - maybe some painters tape on the truck body where you're prying against

Calvin B

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ford Maverick
??? The headlights are already LEDs, and they're nonreplaceable.

Edit: you created your account yesterday, and have a single nonsensical post about replacing the Mavericks sealed, nonreplaceable LED headlights with plugin LED bulbs. I have a strong suspicion you're just a bot or shill for the website you linked to.
LOl:ROFLMAO: I'm just new here since i bought my car not so long.. and you're right the original headlights are LEDs, but it's way too dim, I don't like it, so there's the replacement. Just trying to share, no other meaning.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOl:ROFLMAO: I'm just new here since i bought my car not so long.. and you're right the original headlights are LEDs, but it's way too dim, I don't like it, so there's the replacement. Just trying to share, no other meaning.
Can you share photos and details how you managed this replacement? It's a sealed unit. They're not replaceable without (I suspect) a lot of modification

OP
OP

numike

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's a sealed unit. They're not replaceable without (I suspect) a lot of modification Huh? I was under the impression (from others on this forum) that the bulbs were the "easiest to replace of any vehicle Ive owned"

Sponsored

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's a sealed unit. They're not replaceable without (I suspect) a lot of modification Huh? I was under the impression (from others on this forum) that the bulbs were the "easiest to replace of any vehicle Ive owned"
I was referring specifically to the HEADLIGHTS which this guy claims to have replaced. Unlike all the other exterior bulbs, the headlights are not user replaceable, so I have no idea what he's talking about.

For clarity, the low beams, high beams, DRLs on the lariat, and signature LED trim lighting around the lariat taillights are all already LEDs and are NOT really replaceable at all.

Every other exterior bulb is incandescent from the factory, but is easily swapped out with LED replacements

Last edited:

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI here's a photo of one of the headlights on my truck. It's kinda hard to see because of the reflections, but I circled where the LEDs are that shine down on the reflectors. You cannot just swap these out, and I don't believe for a second that Calvin B replaced them with those aftermarket bulbs he posted - that makes no sense.

Ford Maverick Replacing bulbs - easy or difficult? PXL_20220620_232512058~2

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pretty sure that guy means it was just the switchback LED's he swapped out

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty sure that guy means it was just the switchback LED's he swapped out
Who? Calvin B? He posted a link to actual headlight bulbs for other cars. No way in hell those are working as switchbacks for the turn signals. He's absolutely full of it - a bot or a shill for that retailer he linked to

Brianx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Eco Boost XL Cactus Gray, tow bar, Co-Pilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost