Sponsored

Recommendation for full bed access trifold tonneau?

Smitty

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EcoBoost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a trifold hard tonneau that allows access to the full bed? I have seen several cheap ones on eBay and amazon but they never show if it lifts up against the back window to allow the full bed to be used for oversized items. I saw this Bison tonneau that looks like it fits the bill and is decently priced but wondering if there are others that are recommended? I dont regularly need access to the bed but if I have to transport an appliance I dont want to have to remove the whole cover. Thanks

https://bisontonneaucovers.com/coll...averick-flip-back-hard-tri-fold-tonneau-cover
Sponsored

Smitty

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EcoBoost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FORD, all the way. Well built, and durable. installed myself.,, did a lot of research and glad i did buy it.. a litlle pricey, but built very well...

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am completely satisfied; impressed, even, with my BAK Bakflip MX4.

Ianhacker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 hyundai elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I've just got my truck and drove up to Mississauga to Bison and they installed the hard trifold in about 15 min. Fits real good and they put the drain tubes in by default.
Ford Maverick Recommendation for full bed access trifold tonneau? 20230318_121359

Ford Maverick Recommendation for full bed access trifold tonneau? 20230318_121353

OP
OP
TooCloseForMissles
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I've just got my truck and drove up to Mississauga to Bison and they installed the hard trifold in about 15 min. Fits real good and they put the drain tubes in by default.
20230318_121359.jpg

20230318_121353.jpg
That looks awesome, let me know how well the seals hold up. Do the drain tubes ship with it if you have it sent to a home? I don’t have the luxury of going to them to get it installed but I can have it delivered to friends house in BC then install myself.

Sponsored

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to their website and it said they don't make one for either the 2022 or 2023 Maverick. Am I missing somethig?
I’ve spoken to Paragon when the Maverick was announced and a year after I took possession of mine and they still have no plans to make a cover. Sad.

Ianhacker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 hyundai elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks awesome, let me know how well the seals hold up. Do the drain tubes ship with it if you have it sent to a home? I don’t have the luxury of going to them to get it installed but I can have it delivered to friends house in BC then install myself.
It's 2 boxes and it has everything in there for install. Drain tubes are included.
Sponsored