First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took part in the Zoom meeting with engineers and designers which was very cool. I questioned them about what is different when hitch is purchased during build and what electronically is different. Along with what parts are needed. They said they will get me the answer. I wrote back to my contact looking for the answer. Got a reply back they were sending me some Ford branded goods. Got this picnic blanket and water bottle today.

Ford Maverick Received gift from Ford B303F14E-14C7-488A-8B0B-C7AB430C1215

Ford Maverick Received gift from Ford 2EF386AF-482C-4934-B1EB-55801CE98C96
Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Took part in the Zoom meeting with engineers and designers which was very cool. I questioned them about what is different when hitch is purchased during build and what electronically is different. Along with what parts are needed. They said they will get me the answer. I wrote back to my contact looking for the answer. Got a reply back they were sending me some Ford branded goods. Got this picnic blanket and water bottle today.

B303F14E-14C7-488A-8B0B-C7AB430C1215.jpeg

2EF386AF-482C-4934-B1EB-55801CE98C96.jpeg
Nice! My gift for participating in the Zoom is coming tomorrow.

The real question is does that Maverick bottle actually fit in the door? I gave them some crap on my call about marketing that so heavily when not a single bottle I have fits as well as one of the “official” Maverick bottles not fitting

Last edited:

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well this will likely be the next trending forum topic...

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! My gift for participating in the Zoom is coming tomorrow.

The real question is does that Maverick bottle actually fit in the door? I gave them some crap on my call about marketing that so heavily when not a single bottle I have fits as well as one of the “official” Maverick bottles not fitting
I did get the gift card right after the zoom meeting.

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I did get the gift card right after the zoom meeting.
Same. They messaged me about mailing me something last week so I assume the same kit is coming tomorrow.

Preservals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick

B303F14E-14C7-488A-8B0B-C7AB430C1215.jpeg

2EF386AF-482C-4934-B1EB-55801CE98C96.jpeg
WHAT ZOOM CALL :(

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats so awesome.......apparently the OP has been watching our trials and tribulation on mounting a hitch post factory. Thx for asking. I think I know what the answers will be (new crash bar, new expensive harness required, and the 4 pin connector) , but please share when they respond.

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thats so awesome.......apparently the OP has been watching our trials and tribulation on mounting a hitch post factory. Thx for asking. I think I know what the answers will be (new crash bar, new expensive harness required, and the 4 pin connector) , but please share when they respond.
Don’t expect a reply. It’s been about 3 weeks.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish I would get invited to events like these. Been a Ford guy my entire life.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone who buys a Maverick or has to wait should get nice swag like this especially while the wait.
For my Bronco with a reservation within 24 hours of them opening up the process they have sent me 4 things. 2 of the 4 came after I received my Bronco, lol. Ended up waiting 430 days from reservation to delivery.

1st Package was a Poster with design concept drawings and a letter with a sticker.

2nd Package was a travel hammock with Bronco branded storage bag.

3rd Package was a Bronco flag

4th Package was a Bronco desk calendar.

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did it help ease the wait a bit?
Honestly not expected. So anything additional is a plus.
It's more of a good feeling and acknowledgement that I know they still know I have an order, lol.

Right about the time I got my Bronco they actually launched another program allowing dealers to spend up to $1000 per customer for "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds". Some people got $1k worth of accessories, some got a bottle of bourbon, and some got the we don't know what you're talking about response.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-will-help-dealers-manage-order-waits.22965/

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well this will likely be the next trending forum topic...
No one is prompting you to read and post on any of these threads. What are you here for?

OP, cool gifts and I am curious 🧐 about the response you get.

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish I would get invited to events like these. Been a Ford guy my entire life.
I was told I met requirements based on my initial purchase survey. Suppose it was because they liked my answers.
Sponsored