Radio Tune Knob Button and Sign Recognition Question

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Good Day MTC,

I have two questions for the forum to help me with since we have so many experienced (old timer) Maverick truck owners. Because my truck is so new I am still figuring out the features.
  1. I picked up my Maverick last night and noticed that the radio tune knob doesn't push down like the power/volume knob. My recent trade in a 2022 Escape would allow you to push down the tune knob as you scrolled through the channels to select a station. Is this a feature on the Maverick, or was this only a option offered on the Ford Escape and Ford didn't decide to carry over the same feature on the Maverick?
  2. My Escape had sign recognition with part of the Co-Pilot 360 package. On the Maverick equipped with the same package it doesn't seem to offer this. Is there a setting that I am missing to allow sign recognition? The salesman at the dealer didn't seem to know this answer. It's a great feature to have especially when there is a cop following behind you and you aren't paying attention to the speed.
  • 22' Maverick Lariat, AWD, Co-Pilot 360 - Current Vehicle
  • 22' Escape SEL Hybrid, AWD, Co-Pilot 360 - Trade in

Ford Maverick Radio Tune Knob Button and Sign Recognition Question Maverick Radio Knob.PNG
Sponsored

peepsnet

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0L V8 STX / 2015 Explorer XLT 3.5L V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As stated above TSR is not part of any Maverick options but is already built into the IPMA module and can be activated afterwards using forscan or similar software.
Sponsored