First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I purchased the XLT Maverick with off road package..... The radio doesn't come with Sirius XM. My question is how could I get it so that it works with existing radio. Not interested in using app for my iPhone. Can I replace the whole radio with the one that comes with the Lariat version of the truck?

Any info is greatly appreciated

Mike
Sponsored

Deleted member 9552

I am curious too. Would one of the XM radio kits work? What antenna would be required? I can't see paying for an XM subscription and having to use cell data. Data would also tend to drop out here in the boonies.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
search the site for Sync 4 or 3 replacement heads. There has been a tread out here where guys were looking to do just. Seems like a replacement was like $400-500 bucks.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I purchased the XLT Maverick with off road package..... The radio doesn't come with Sirius XM. My question is how could I get it so that it works with existing radio. Not interested in using app for my iPhone. Can I replace the whole radio with the one that comes with the Lariat version of the truck?

Any info is greatly appreciated

Mike
I've added a Commander Touch kit to my XL simply because I don't have a smart phone nor is the cell service in rural East Texas good enough for a music stream app. Here is the thread of my experiences: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-my-new-velocity-blue-maverick-xl.5064/page-7. Good luck!

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another possibility. You can get xm radio on your smartphone and use a cable to link into the Maverick Apple carplay or Android auto. Certainly not as good as the real thing. But it would work.
Sponsored