Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took the Maverick to our niece’s birthday party in Rineyville, south of Louisville.

Maverick made it on a single tank of gas. Averaged 23.9mpg there and back. Bear in mind I have the larger, more aggressive tires on so that probably has an effect on the mileage. Plus I was going about a steady 80 most of the way.

Only reached for the ghost cruise control a couple of times…surprisingly arrived feeling pretty fresh, not overly tired from the driving. Road noise was barely noticeable. No lumbar issues, didn’t find myself fidgeting around in the seat.

Overall impressed so far.
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took the Maverick to our niece’s birthday party in Rineyville, south of Louisville.

Maverick made it on a single tank of gas. Averaged 23.9mpg there and back. Bear in mind I have the larger, more aggressive tires on so that probably has an effect on the mileage. Plus I was going about a steady 80 most of the way.

Only reached for the ghost cruise control a couple of times…surprisingly arrived feeling pretty fresh, not overly tired from the driving. Road noise was barely noticeable. No lumbar issues, didn’t find myself fidgeting around in the seat.

Overall impressed so far.
That's a long haul without cruise. But you sure looked awesome, no doubt. I love your rig.

OP
OP
SantaStephen

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's a long haul without cruise. But you sure looked awesome, no doubt. I love your rig.
it got more attention down there than it does up here for sure.
Sponsored