Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First of all, thank you Ford!

The Ford Maverick continues to impress during record inflation and ridiculously high gas prices. My Maverick, ECO Boost + Tow pkg, was able to avg 27mpg on the way to Chicago. I was able to achieve more than 30mpg on the way back to Minneapolis. My average speed was 80-90 MPH. Even in the western Wisconsin hill country, the Maverick still held near 30mpg. I stopped once for gas in Rockford Il, on the way to Chicago. I did not have to fill up again until I reached Wisconsin Dells on my way back to Minneapolis two days later! And this also includes two days of good eats and shopping in Greater Chicago Land. WOW! I’m still under 5000 miles with one oil change and a tire rotation.

This compact truck continues to impress me. Maybe I’ll consider that road trip to Louisiana this fall???
Ford Maverick CHI RTN Home 3.jpg
Mav theWit 1.jpg
Mav Lous Ed 1.jpg
Ford Maverick CHI 2.jpg
Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago Ford Maverick CHI RTN Home 3
Ford Maverick CHI Rockford 1.jpg
Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago Ford Maverick CHI Rockford 1
Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago Ford Maverick CHI 2
Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago Ford Maverick CHI RTN Home 3
Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago Mav Lous Ed 1
Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago Mav theWit 1
ButchNBurg 1.jpg
Lou Mals 1.jpg
My dashboard readout looks way different than yours. I have the ecoboost as well. I'm also getting 27 mpg all-around driving and over 30 highway.

Ford Maverick First Road Trip for the Maverick… Minneapolis to Chicago M1
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac
OP
OP
Mac

Mac

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS/2011 Yukon Sport/ 22 MAVI XLT
My dashboard readout looks way different than yours. I have the ecoboost as well. I'm also getting 27 mpg all-around driving and over 30 highway.

M1.jpg
Do you have a Lariat?

OP
OP
Mac

Mac

First Name
Malcolm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS/2011 Yukon Sport/ 22 MAVI XLT
Wow looks great Malcolm! You should do a road trip series like this. Looks like your same color too. I don't think any other color will look like a mirror of the sky like this. I will subscribe to you!

Thanks James!

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a Lariat?
I have an XLT. Your read out is showing both kilometers per hour and Miles. Also the Temp and Fuel gauges are different.
Sponsored