Metric

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just recently got back from a 2 week trip from south Florida to Ohio and back. The trip one way is 1,200 miles itself and about 16-17 hours. I did quite a bit of driving while in Ohio checking out parks and doing some fishing. I almost did 3k miles all together. I just wanted to share my trip results. I am definitely very pleased with the gas mileage and the ride was more than smooth enough. I don't know of another car with the capabilities that this Maverick has, that's as cheap as the maverick, and gets the gas mileage like the maverick. If you know of one please let me know!

Build: Eco-Boost XLT, AWD, Tow Package, rear sliding window. - I also installed a soft rolling tonneau cover right before the trip which could of helped the MPG.

Ford Maverick 2 Week Trip from Florida to Ohio and Back - Trip Results 20220717_102650
Sponsored

Last edited:

SLAMOLOGIST

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xl
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I averaged 31.2 in the beginning of June . I live near Cincinnati ohio and spent a week in Florida. XL fwd ECO with hard roll up cover. Bed was packed full. 2 adults and 3 kids.

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just recently got back from a 2 week trip from south Florida to Ohio and back. The trip one way is 1,200 miles itself and about 16-17 hours. I did quite a bit of driving while in Ohio checking out parks and doing some fishing. I almost did 3k miles all together. I just wanted to share my trip results. I am definitely very pleased with the gas mileage and the ride was more than smooth enough. I don't know of another car with the capabilities that this Maverick has, that's as cheap as the maverick, and gets the gas mileage like the maverick. If you know of one please let me know!

Build: Eco-Boost XLT, AWD, Tow Package, rear sliding window. - I also installed a soft rolling tonneau cover right before the trip which could of helped the MPG.

20220717_102650.jpg
i just did that trip as well, but i went from Columbus, OH to Ocala FL.
i got the Hybrid Lariat no Tonneau cover yet. and i averaged 40mpg Hwy. i am sure the mountains helped a little. the MPG is better through the hills and mountains rather than the flats of Florida
Sponsored