OP

scmtam

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger 2017 fiesta
9 months of scrolling through posts of photo evidence 🤣😭 I remember when the drop in's were no longer constrained and started rolling out there were a lot of complaints of the 12v pigtail plug being covered, seems to pop up every now and then, probably most don't even know its there. As far as the cubbies, on the XLTs I've seen the left side without the inverter delivered without a cutout. I would imagine if you don't have a cubby on the right the factory isn't cutting that either. That said, I can't remember if the cubby is standard on the XL or an option, but I definitely call bullshit of Ford for the 12v access being covered, it's such a brochure selling point then they block your access.
I call it false advertising. Ford WILL screw you any way they can.
Sponsored

Fix4Dirt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Explorer XLT SOHC 4x4 2" Lift
Engine
Undecided
aint the bedliners dealer installed? not too sure. if it is, aint that on the dealer?

Sponsored

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't order them, no need for it.
The two 12V hookups are under a rubber cap in the end of the bed by the tailgate and they are on every Maverick and not an option. Look like you have them covered up by the bed liner.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our XLT, ordered in November with the drop in bed liner, and received in April, has the storage cubby available on the right, but the left side is solid all the way across.

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, if I ordered the XLT luxury package that comes with the 110v outlet in the bed do they just put the hard drop in liner over the outlet so I have to remove the side and cut it myself or is that something they do at the factory when they install the liner?
NO, the 110 is already cut out and installed, just the 12v is hidden

Dana

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
hard drop in bed liner? Does EVERY Maverick Model,(XL,XLT,LARIAT) have to do a DIY cut out on their liner to get to use the 12V connections?
I ordered the liner with install to be delivered to dealer. First they never notified me it arrived for a month. Then installed without the black tapes to cover under the openings for the anchors. Said they wondered what they were for so at least they didn't throw away. They also didn't cut the cover for the cubbies. I guess they thought we wouldn't use them for some reason. Took three trips to get it right. But it does look nice with the Maverick logo.

Sponsored

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the liner with install to be delivered to dealer. First they never notified me it arrived for a month. Then installed without the black tapes to cover under the openings for the anchors. Said they wondered what they were for so at least they didn't throw away. They also didn't cut the cover for the cubbies. I guess they thought we wouldn't use them for some reason. Took three trips to get it right. But it does look nice with the Maverick logo.
Then if they didn’t install that black tape, there are 16 other locations where the black tape should have been installed, and probably was not. If not installed, then all are potential locations for water to seep under the bed cover and rust the bed.

Dana

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Then if they didn’t install that black tape, there are 16 other locations where the black tape should have been installed, and probably was not. If not installed, then all are potential locations for water to seep under the bed cover and rust the bed.
They did start over and add all the tapes. Just couldn't believe he said to my face that they were wondering what they were for. I watched a quick install video that was readily available and they had directions. Our dealership has really gone downhill in service.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The maverick bed has built in drain holes so no water can accumulate between truck bed and drop in liner .

rch75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost