First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all. Need to get a DIBL on my new Tremor so I can stop being a baby and treat this thing like a truck! Noticed DuraLiner now has a Maverick option to save a few bucks (https://www.penda.com/product/duraliner-bedliner-63202srx/) but obviously doesn’t have the “Ford Maverick” badge that the Ford accessories version has.

Has anyone installed the DuraLiner option?

Anyone with a 2023 install of the official Ford DIBL? I remember reading a few stories of people having issues with tape not holding on the head panel top trim on earlier installs, so just curious if ppl were still having that issue?

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I recall someone posting about that liner being avalible, but haven't seen anyone post a picture of it installed. No issue at all with factory installed DIBL on my Maverick going on 8 months now. If you DIY, just make sure you do it when it's not cold, and clean the spot with rubbing alcohol.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No issue at all with my Ford DIBL install. Treating me well 4 months in. Was a good use of my Fordpass points for sure.

Last edited:

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My late model year 22 bedliner has been great. Easy install and as long as you prep the area where that 3M strip is installed you shouldn’t have any troubles. I also let those individual pieces of the modular liner sit out a couple days and acclimate, which probably isn’t necessary but made me feel better about it :D It looks great with the Ford Maverick stamp, idk that I’d sacrifice the look for a couple bucks.

Sponsored

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The price of the Penda liner is good, but like the alternatives it looks like you still need to cut out the openings for your cubby on the right and outlet/light on the left, if so equipped.

AF Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

I got the Penda Duraliner before i remembered my Ford Pass points.
Duraliner was ~$300 delivered to local Penda affiliate shop.

Ford Modular was ~$170 shipped to home after pass points and %15 off code.
Nothing wrong with Duraliner..i just was hoping not to have the cutouts at the base of tub.
I'm in no hurry to swap.... i do think the modular looks better.

WIP_Penda_Liner_1.jpg
WIP_Penda_Liner_2.jpg

Penda liner without cargo management system ... have to make cuts just like the Ford OEM modular liner ...so just get the Ford one. I thought this would be a true tub but the holes for the
D-ring tie downs on the bed floor near cab were already cut out .. yet there was not cutout for
the tie downs in the upper part of bed near cab - would need to cut those out as well.

I needed to start using my truck bed so it suits the purpose 100% fine.
Since it is still WIP and I plan to install the Ford modular, I did not bother with the tape strip at front.
I don't like any accessories that use tape on paint.
Sponsored