Sponsored

Private Offer from Ford 2022 being pushed to 2023

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Has anyone received the private offer from Ford for their truck being pushed to 2023, or you know when we should be receiving these offers?
Sponsored

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't expect to hear anything until deep into September, and maybe even mid-October as they will keep building as many as possible right up until the change-over, scheduled for 14 Nov.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone received the private offer from Ford for their truck being pushed to 2023, or you know when we should be receiving these offers?

Dealers have not been told yet. We'll probably found out the day that order banks open, or maybe the day before.

Based on what has been done for vehicle lines, I expect that there will be a set amount depending on which trim level (or maybe trim level & engine) is ordered.

My guess is that it will range from $1,000-$2,000 to make up for the base increase of MSRP. Time will tell if I am right....or not!

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealers have not been told yet. We'll probably found out the day that order banks open, or maybe the day before.

Based on what has been done for vehicle lines, I expect that there will be a set amount depending on which trim level (or maybe trim level & engine) is ordered.

My guess is that it will range from $1,000-$2,000 to make up for the base increase of MSRP. Time will tell if I am right....or not!
It will be based on what you ordered and what the price increase is (or will be) for that exact same build as a 2023. If the base price went up $1000, and that's all you ordered, it will be for $1000. This is where the people who removed items with the *hope* that they *might* get scheduled are going to get screwed. Anything they removed will not be considered for the private offer. If you had the CP360 and removed it, and now the price of that package increased $200, guess what? Your not getting that $200 as part of your private offer because it's no longer part of your 2022 build.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will be based on what you ordered and what the price increase is (or will be) for that exact same build as a 2023. If the base price went up $1000, and that's all you ordered, it will be for $1000. This is where the people who removed items with the *hope* that they *might* get scheduled are going to get screwed. Anything they removed will not be considered for the private offer. If you had the CP360 and removed it, and now the price of that package increased $200, guess what? Your not getting that $200 as part of your private offer because it's no longer part of your 2022 build.
I don't think that it will be working that way (but this is just me speculating). That's not what Ford has done for other vehicle lines. I don't think that it will be connected to your 22 order. If you have a 22 order that was not scheduled, you'll get this private offer.

It will probably be $X for ordering a 23 XL, $Y for ordering a 23 XLT, and $Z for ordering a 23 Lariat.

My assumption is based on the private offer that Ford announced for unscheduled 22 F-150 Lightning orders.
It would make it incredibly complicated to tailor an individualized private offer to everyone. I think that it will be much simpler than that. There will most likely just be a variety of $ offered based on the configuration of the 23 order.

bwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2008 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said “you’re price protected for the original price”. Take that however you like. I doubt anyone will know for sure until we get the offer.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told today by Ford marketing support we reorder Sept 12 thru 15 and dealers will have rollover detail. My23 will close all maverick ordering in October. Start contacting your sales person.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't expect to hear anything until deep into September, and maybe even mid-October as they will keep building as many as possible right up until the change-over, scheduled for 14 Nov.
I must be getting one of the very last Hybrids as mine is scheduled to be produced the week of Oct. 31.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Last week of MY22 production is supposed to be 11/7 unless Ford extends it.

Sponsored