First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you. That’s my pal, he’s a good boy.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw this thread in the Lightning group and thought it would be a fun thread since we all love our fur babies!

Here’s Koji Mo-he loves riding high so he can look out and reach the back window when it’s open.

5A270E78-BDF0-4B13-8353-D8B165E9A3FD.jpeg
O
Okay Hank is a Feline but he likes the Maverick.
Ford Maverick Post a pic of your pooch/pet in your Maverick🐶🐱 20230311_153607

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine

Ford Maverick Post a pic of your pooch/pet in your Maverick🐶🐱 20230920_182628

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I saw this thread in the Lightning group and thought it would be a fun thread since we all love our fur babies!

Here’s Koji Mo-he loves riding high so he can look out and reach the back window when it’s open.

that looks like one lucky Dog! it's obvious you put some thought into that setup.
most of the time we drive around our Bichon in Wifeey's car, we've had it longer and she's just more used to it. also the Mav's plastic panels scratch SO easily that i admit i have been somewhat reluctant to let her hang in the Mav much.

Please dont be offended but i have a observation about the pooch seat as shown n the picture.

i do see the the strap i assume is to hook up to the dog harness (not a collar i hope) while it's riding around with their humans. if this pix was just for illustration purposes i get it.

but as a PSA i implore ALL pet parents to properly and safely secure their furry friends.

in any violent collision they will become projectiles dangerous to any passengers and subject to serious injury or worse themselves.
i too have a blanket for the back seat in my & wifeys vehicles along with a seat belt like strap do-hickey that snaps into the 'female' seatbelt connecter that we then connect to her harness. it's adjustable so we an give her as much or little room to roam as necessary.
by the way, what does the bar that looks like a shower curtain rod do? is that used to hook the dog to?

Sponsored

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Reba
6lbs, 14 years old. She is almost blind now but still knows where we are when traveling in the truck. She has an amazing GPS in that little head!
IMG_0141.jpeg
AWWW!!! hang in there Reba, so much love :>

OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that looks like one lucky Dog! it's obvious you put some thought into that setup.
most of the time we drive around our Bichon in Wifeey's car, we've had it longer and she's just more used to it. also the Mav's plastic panels scratch SO easily that i admit i have been somewhat reluctant to let her hang in the Mav much.

Please dont be offended but i have a observation about the pooch seat as shown n the picture.

i do see the the strap i assume is to hook up to the dog harness (not a collar i hope) while it's riding around with their humans. if this pix was just for illustration purposes i get it.

but as a PSA i implore ALL pet parents to properly and safely secure their furry friends.

in any violent collision they will become projectiles dangerous to any passengers and subject to serious injury or worse themselves.
i too have a blanket for the back seat in my & wifeys vehicles along with a seat belt like strap do-hickey that snaps into the 'female' seatbelt connecter that we then connect to her harness. it's adjustable so we an give her as much or little room to roam as necessary.
by the way, what does the bar that looks like a shower curtain rod do? is that used to hook the dog to?
Yes, we are both lucky! Rescue dogs are the best! The bar is for hanging clothes on my monthly trips. Koji only wears a harness and yes the strap is to secure him. Since this picture I bought those door protectors and they work great! I also have a net between the front seats as additional protection.

Sponsored

WildGrok

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I don't have my truck yet, but here are four poochies waiting
Shirley, Dot, Fiona and Kona

Ford Maverick Post a pic of your pooch/pet in your Maverick🐶🐱 four_poochies

Last edited:

Not of this earth

First Name
Brick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 RS 427 convertable F body
Engine
Undecided

MAVERICK OCD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
BEAU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unique looking dogs, looks like they wouldn't take to the Colorado cold! What's the breed?
They are Mexican Hairless Xoloitzcuintli's. Amazing dogs and an ancient breed. They are the same dogs on that are drawn on the Mayan Pyramids.

I have 3 three of them. This one is Ed. He is smiling. He does not like car rides.

Ford Maverick Post a pic of your pooch/pet in your Maverick🐶🐱 IMG_0438

https://www.xoloitzcuintliclubofamerica.org/