Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does a 2024 Ranger even exist yet?
Not for sure but I believe they got pushed back but we are supposed to see them soon. I do know I have not had any word on a build date for my 24 ranger raptor yet.
Sponsored

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
PXL_20221225_205833080~2.jpg

I am not sure how I missed this thread until today. :ROFLMAO:

There is a slight grade in my uncle's driveway, but my cousin's lifted SD on 35s is a lot taller. His hood is near my roof.
That is quite the contrast. Only things Iā€™d see wrong is that bud light in your hand. Lol Had to edit because I love the fact that your cousin looks like he belongs in my town. Big truck, smith and Wesson shirt, power tools hat. So much testosterone wrapped up into one guy.
Tell him some random internet guy approves.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Does a 2024 Ranger even exist yet?
yes, a few thousand have been built. they were put way behind by the UAW strike. It happened right when they were tooling. apparently none have shipped and no one is saying why.
That is quite the contrast. Only things Iā€™d see wrong is that bud light in your hand. Lol Had to edit because I love the fact that your cousin looks like he belongs in my town. Big truck, smith and Wesson shirt, power tools hat. So much testosterone wrapped up into one guy.
Tell him some random internet guy approves.
Lol yeah, Kansas is like that. Christmas at the uncle's, there's always just one beer in the fridge so it's a binary decision. They've liked BL way before any controversy and will like it way after. šŸ˜†

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yes, a few thousand have been built. they were put way behind by the UAW strike. It happened right when they were tooling. apparently none have shipped and no one is saying why.

Lol yeah, Kansas is like that. Christmas at the uncle's, there's always just one beer in the fridge so it's a binary decision. They've liked BL way before any controversy and will like it way after. šŸ˜†
Oh man I thought the bud light was a joke. Lol
I get crap all the time because even before they messed up with that deal I picked on people for drinking that. Itā€™s so terrible. Lol
I still have one buddy who drinks it and always asks for someone to get it for him when we do beer runs at track event. No one ever brings it back because they donā€™t wanna be seen buying it.
Only thing attractive to that beer is at one point it was $2 a case. And Iā€™m Dutch. But Iā€™m not much a beer drinker more a scotch guy.
Kansas makes sense. I like that place. I used to hunt a small town in Kansas. Good times.

JG307

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Post your Maverick next to ridiculously large trucks - photos thread 1000001049

Sponsored

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Post your Maverick next to ridiculously large trucks - photos thread mav-f250

My Maverick FX4 next to an F-250. The owner was kind enough to wait while I took the picture. Notice the difference in the size of the Ford emblem.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Post your Maverick next to ridiculously large trucks - photos thread 20240331_190816
Sponsored