First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What Priority Code were you given when you placed your MY23 Maverick order?
What priority code? All I received was a reciept for my 1K deposit on a Maverick order. Anyone know how long it takes Ford to send out any information?

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All 2022 order that are converted to a 2023 order get a prority code of 10. All new 2023 order get a code of 11.
Well, according to the poll, that ain't going on. Most "regular" 2023 orders are put in as a 19, as they should be ;)

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it's arguable how important the codes are, even within the dealer. I think everyone involved just pretty much goes as they please, with little consideration, if any, to a stupid meaningless code.

For what it's worth, my '22 (which has a VIN & is scheduled) was always a 19, the '23 I just ordered is also a 19. No, I don't care, as I don't believe it makes one lick of difference. My $.02.

Julinico

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What priority code? All I received was a reciept for my 1K deposit on a Maverick order. Anyone know how long it takes Ford to send out any information?
The dealer should have given you a print out that summarized all of your selections. The priority code is at the top.

Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was a 10 last year and dealer told me I was only one to ask for it so all others were set to 19.

Guess what, it didnt matter. 19s with their xlt EB AWDs were built before me, because my Hybrid XL with copilot360 sprayin liner(later removed) constraints overuled anything "elite" code 10 got me.

This year I am 12, I want highest PC also for that sense it might help, but I think what matters more is I went EB. Its the constraints that matter. If you order a base xlt EB and are priority 19, I bet you get your truck relatively quick

My wife ordered a Mustang this year, same dealer. They gave her priorty 19 and she was worried about not being a 10. I told her it doesn't matter. 1 month later scheduled, 2 months later it was shipped.

Last edited:

MeverickGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Priority 01 from my 11/05/21 order which ghosted me when asking for a rollover
Priority 19 from 9/18/22 order from a new dealer

Julinico

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10 on my first order, placed 9/15/22 - hybrid
19 on my second order, place 9/21/22 - EB

These are at the same dealer. I asked them to change the code on the first order to 10 and they did. I have not yet asked for that in the second order.
Same here except I ordered two hybrids at two different dealerships. The first dealer where I got the priority 19 was adamant that only 2022MY would receive priority 10. The dealership where I placed my second order gave me a 10, no questions asked. When I confirmed it customer service chat, it was indeed a priority 10. Let’s see if that really helps..

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it's arguable how important the codes are, even within the dealer. I think everyone involved just pretty much goes as they please, with little consideration, if any, to a stupid meaningless code.

For what it's worth, my '22 (which has a VIN & is scheduled) was always a 19, the '23 I just ordered is also a 19. No, I don't care, as I don't believe it makes one lick of difference. My $.02.
I agree, especially at a smaller dealer with lower order quantities. Priority will be based on constraints. It maybe more important at the large dealers with 700 orders with multiple orders with the same configurations. I believe my dealer said they had 30 orders so as long as they get allocations I should be ok. Does not matter if you are next in line if they don't have parts.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ha ha, well I had not even looked before. I only paid attention to the order number. Mine is a priority code 80.... which I guess means I'm not likely to get it?

I saw somewhere on here about checking your order number with Ford in a chat? I can't seem to find that now. Anyway know how you do that?

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own an Accord, ordering XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ha ha, well I had not even looked before. I only paid attention to the order number. Mine is a priority code 80.... which I guess means I'm not likely to get it?

I saw somewhere on here about checking your order number with Ford in a chat? I can't seem to find that now. Anyway know how you do that?
Being 80 you were entered as a dealer stock purchase, and not a retail order. You probably want to reach out to them to fix that.

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am Priority Code 19. Asked my dealer to bump it down a bit. (Let them know I am aware of the conversions getting priority over new MY23 orders) Dealer said they will not change it from 19 because they want to keep it 'fair'.

Since when do dealers consider themselves as a place where things should be considered 'fair' lol

echo459

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a 19 and I don't care.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
10, but I was a 2022 roll-over at Long McArthur. I'm wondering how much that will help since I ordered a Tremor? :LOL:

Ford Maverick POLL: What is your Priority Code? 2023 Tremor Order Screen Shot_edited_2

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Being 80 you were entered as a dealer stock purchase, and not a retail order. You probably want to reach out to them to fix that.
Thanks for the heads up.... I am checking into it.
Sponsored