Sponsored

Poll- September 2022 Hybrid Orders, Changes to Orders & Build Poll

I’m curious- If you placed an order in September 2022 for a HYBRID Maverick, whats your build status

• Total voters

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m relatively new here but have been checking this site every few weeks since placing an order for a Hybrid Maverick on 17 September 2022. After seeing a video from Testdriventv.com in February, I decided to make changes to my original order in the hopes that I might actually get mine built. My original order was-
Hybrid
Oxford White
XLT
Power Moon Roof
Trailer Hitch Receiver
Mud Flaps
My priority code was 16.

After seeing the video (linked below), I went to my Ford dealer on 18 February 2023, removed the hitch and mud flaps, and added the spray in bed liner and cargo management system. My priority code at that time was 10. Called my salesman two weeks later and was told my priority code was now 7. Then 16 March 2023 I get an email from Ford saying my truck is scheduled to be built the week of May 8.

I know there are a whole lot of people here that have been waiting much longer than me, so I was curious to see if anyone else changed their order and either had their Hybrid Maverick built or have been given a VIN and are waiting for it to be built. And I’ll add one more option to the poll- Changed my order from Hybrid to EcoBoost and my truck was built.

Heres the video that convinced me to change my order
Sponsored

OP
OP
mdwebby

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Meant to post this in the general discussion forum, can a moderator move it?

Newfrontporch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I switched from hybrid to Ecoboost, dropped the hitch and added Co-Pilot 360 as soon as they decided to allow it and was notified in February that I was scheduled for the week of April 10.
(XL, black, Copilot, full sized spare)

MinntoMich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10, Renegade, Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a hybrid XL w/hitch (dealer will spray the bed) on 9/17/22.

Originally never considered the EcoBoost but after reading posts here about the heat exchangers, dead 12 volt batteries, 500+ day waits and hybrid shudder problems I am beginning to have doubts about which is the better of the two. For now I think I'll hold on to my order and hope.

No idea on build date as I have only received the 45 day emails.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My ONLY add on was a hitch, removed it back in November, still nada.
Sponsored