Sponsored

POLL- Ecoboost orders still unscheduled

Unscheduled Ecoboost orders (month order was placed)

• Total voters

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This thread has actually made me feel as though I might get mine this year!! Seriously I think it may happen early Nov order date and no constraints
Sponsored

OP
OP
xlt-doug

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This thread has actually made me feel as though I might get mine this year!! Seriously I think it may happen early Nov order date and no constraints
I would say you should, so long as they keep building trucks at the current rate

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I think the good news -- if you want to call it that -- is that there probably are not a lot of unscheduled EB orders from last summer.

Hopefully Ford can chip away and get to the October-January folks like us before the clock runs out. On one hand, I'm OK with getting pushed to a MY23 if it comes to that. But on the other hand, right now we are protected to get the 36 months at 0% or 60 months at 1.9% Ford Credit financing.

Even if Ford price protects the cost of the vehicle for orders pushed to the next model year, my guess is that the financing incentives would no longer apply. So, there still may be an actual financial value to getting in under the MY22 wire.

Of course, that's also assuming there are no significant changes to the vehicle or options for MY23. As we get closer to the MY23 order banks opening in August, and hopefully we get some additional information regarding MY23 Mavericks, it will become decision time for those of us still unscheduled. Do you place a MY23 order on the first day orders open in August and wait for it? Or do you take your MY22 even if it shows up at the dealer this September or October?
Yes if we get pushed to a 23 and the option packages change I wonder how that would work. I want to get the truck I ordered and keep the 22 cost. Say they break out or reduce what is in the Lariat Lux. I think that will mean goodbye to price protection.

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
There have been January ecoboosts scheduled already. Plus less 2.0 orders than hybrid’s
My dealer has no information on mine. Got the recent email everyone else received, that's the only time I've gotten anything from Ford besides my order confirmation.

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m thinking this week should be a good week for Ecoboost scheduling it seems like everything I see is Hybrid🙄

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m thinking this week should be a good week for Ecoboost scheduling it seems like everything I see is Hybrid🙄
We should know more after the @fordvideoguy live stream on Tuesday evening. He usually shares insights into the types of orders being previewed for scheduling that week.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it looks like most of us waited until the last minute and ordered in Jan (when I ordered mine I had no clue there was a cut off date, I just felt it was time for something new). Hope we get our trucks. I know some have been scheduled already and I remember someone who ordered the same day as me (1/25/22) who got scheduled a WEEK after he ordered, lucky dog. There is hope so maybe we just have to be patient.
I orderd on 1/12/22 and got a build date 3/22/22.shiped on 3/26/22 Lariat hot pepper red ECO-BOOST arrive at dealer April 23 thru 29th

OP
OP
xlt-doug

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We should know more after the @fordvideoguy live stream on Tuesday evening. He usually shares insights into the types of orders being previewed for scheduling that week.
I believe he only has 8 allocations this month and all were hybrid’s. I think 🤷‍♂️

Azul93GT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09'Escape LTD, 04' Ranger Edge, a couple of Fox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't do the poll since I ordered Oct 18 (the second time) and drove it home March 5th but interested what situation others are in. I can't figure out how the Ford math works. FWIW My dealer screwed up my first order and had to enter a second order. They bumped me up to priority 10 and after a 3-month detour, it only added 5 weeks for the vehicle I wanted. Worth the wait.
2.0, Lariat, 4K, Lux
My vehicle was ordered the exact same day as yours, but mine is a stripped down XL. I haven't heard a peep.

OP
OP
xlt-doug

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the ford chat today and still not scheduled. Not looking good for a 2022 as there aren’t many build weeks left. Would think October I would be safe but Ford’s pulling December and January orders over mine.

Sponsored

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the ford chat today and still not scheduled. Not looking good for a 2022 as there aren’t many build weeks left. Would think October I would be safe but Ford’s pulling December and January orders over mine.

What week are they scheduling? For October already??

HBTuttle

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape SE
December 3rd order for an XL AWD 4k. No word from Ford other than order confirmation. Heck I wasn't even on the list for the bulk email that went out two weeks ago. However, I do know that through Ford chat I am Unscheduled-clean, so I know my order is there.

OP
OP
xlt-doug

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
xlt-doug

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
December 3rd order for an XL AWD 4k. No word from Ford other than order confirmation. Heck I wasn't even on the list for the bulk email that went out two weeks ago. However, I do know that through Ford chat I am Unscheduled-clean, so I know my order is there.
I don’t receive any emails from Ford, so I have to call or use chat weekly. Some weird glitch where I don’t receive anything from Ford but my dealership said I can’t switch to different emails 🤷‍♂️