First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered our Ecoboost on 9-19-2022,took almost 9 months, like giving birth lol. Very impressed with fit and finish so far.has an excellent ride.worth the wait!
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! How about some pics?

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Ordered our Ecoboost on 9-19-2022,took almost 9 months, like giving birth lol. Very impressed with fit and finish so far.has an excellent ride.worth the wait!
Did you get an XLT or Lariat? Just curious as you mention the excellent fit and finish. I see a lot of comments on the internet about subpar build quality due to cost cutting, etc.

Sponsored

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I picked up my Lariat FX4 4K back in January after a 15 month wait. To be honest, I was surprised how well put-together and solid the truck was. Very comfy, smooth ride. Still the same after about 3K miles ;)

Sykotyk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my Lariat FX4 4K back in January after a 15 month wait. To be honest, I was surprised how well put-together and solid the truck was. Very comfy, smooth ride. Still the same after about 3K miles ;)
I have a Lariat and I agree. The truck doesn't feel cheap for the price. I was afraid everything would be cheap plastic that flexes and warps. But instead the parts feel sturdy.

I had a new hyundai that was so cheap. And then a Cadillac XT5 and honestly the lariat had a similar build quality to the cadillac which surprised me. And 16 months later it's still in great shape. The hyundai started breaking trim pieces in the first year.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Lariat and I agree. The truck doesn't feel cheap for the price. I was afraid everything would be cheap plastic that flexes and warps. But instead the parts feel sturdy.

I had a new hyundai that was so cheap. And then a Cadillac XT5 and honestly the lariat had a similar build quality to the cadillac which surprised me. And 16 months later it's still in great shape. The hyundai started breaking trim pieces in the first year.
LOL! I have an XT5 as well, and the fit/finish/solid feel of my Mav is remarkably similar to the Caddy ;)

Sponsored

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SEND PICS

Ford Maverick Picked up our new Maverick today send-pics-tom-hanks

OP