MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm so excited for my Cyber Orange Maverick, but HPR looks great, too. I would have considered that color for sure, except our G70 is Havana Red and 1 red car is enough.
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's an extra 800$ and you already get half the parts in the fx4 package.
I can definitely see people not buying the 4k package.
Sure but if you get 4k towing you also get AWD and all the cooling stuff. 4K is a better value IMO since you can off road without FX4 but you ain't towing more than 2k without the towing package.

OP
OP
MadMav

MadMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick fx4 lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm so excited for my Cyber Orange Maverick, but HPR looks great, too. I would have considered that color for sure, except our G70 is Havana Red and 1 red car is enough.
I originally ordered cyber , changed to HP then alto them back to HP 😂, I’d actually like one of each

OP
OP
MadMav

MadMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick fx4 lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Both trucks look great but I would rather have the red Lariat with the off road package….. Take a few more pics and send them our way…….. some of us like to 🤤 while we wait !!!
Yea , the bronco is super cool yet I prefer my maverick 👍🏻

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sure but if you get 4k towing you also get AWD and all the cooling stuff. 4K is a better value IMO since you can off road without FX4 but you ain't towing more than 2k without the towing package.
Not true, people routinely tow more than the rated amount of their vehicles. honestly my expectation without the 4k package would be that short 30 minutes trips to the river with a 4000 pound boat would be handled perfectly fine.

Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love the signature lights on the Lariat. Can’t wait to get mine.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Not true, people routinely tow more than the rated amount of their vehicles. honestly my expectation without the 4k package would be that short 30 minutes trips to the river with a 4000 pound boat would be handled perfectly fine.
I have to resist supporting that thinking…… while manufacturers do bake in 20 to 25 % that tries to address that kind of thinking, they do not adjust for 💯 extra weights, you can do what you want your life but I would not recommend to anyone that it’s OK to trailer twice the rated weight a truck is designed to carry.

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have to resist supporting that thinking…… while manufacturers do bake in 20 to 25 % that tries to address that kind of thinking, they do not adjust for 💯 extra weights, you can do what you want your life but I would not recommend to anyone that it’s OK to trailer twice the rated weight a truck is designed to carry.
I'm too safety oriented to do it, and if you look at my signature you can see I ordered the 4k package.
The 2 major differences that the 4k package gives you is a more aggressive axel ratio, and a transmission oil cooler. A brake controller can be added later. I do think it's totally worth the cost if you only tow once or twice a year.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool pic, though it might be a good idea to blur out the license plates?
I never understood why people do that. It's not like a license plate is some kind of secret, anyone can see them any time. What difference does a pic make vs. just standing by the vehicle? :unsure:

OP
OP
MadMav

MadMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick fx4 lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never understood why people do that. It's not like a license plate is some kind of secret, anyone can see them any time. What difference does a pic make vs. just standing by the vehicle? :unsure:
Exactly 😵💫 makes zero sense
Sponsored