First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok... So I'm paranoid with ordering from the dealership. I placed an order on August 1 and got s "Preview Order" signed. That being said, I did the the FITS email. Am I good?
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Ok... So I'm paranoid with ordering from the dealership. I placed an order on August 1 and got s "Preview Order" signed. That being said, I did the the FITS email. Am I good?
Have you called Customer Service or Marketing to see if Mother Ford had the order? I did just to confirm what the DORA said. You do have a DORA don't you?

OP
OP
mamboman777

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you called Customer Service or Marketing to see if Mother Ford had the order? I did just to confirm what the DORA said. You do have a DORA don't you?
Does your Dora say "Dora?". I have called Ford and they have my order. I got the email from mother Ford telling me about the FITS. 🤷‍♂️

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Quit being so paranoid and get back to posting memes!!! The men in black suits are keeping an eye on you….

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you got the FITS email then Ford has your order with your name on it. Go back to being paranoid about the dealership screwing you on the price at the last minute lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
mamboman777

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you got the FITS email then Ford has your order with your name on it. Go back to being paranoid about the dealership screwing you on the price at the last minute lol
That's absolutely a concern, too... What would you do if that happens?

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't plan on paying over MSRP. But I have not been smart enough to go to the dealer and get a signed purchase order yet.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does your Dora say "Dora?". I have called Ford and they have my order. I got the email from mother Ford telling me about the FITS. 🤷‍♂️
No. See Below:

Ford Maverick paranoia Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 19.47.09

What was your deal? Did they place an order with no details as to payment? When I went to local dealer after building and sending to local dealer they wrote up a Sales Order and we all signed it. Deal was done. I walked a month later and they handed me my deposit check back.

With Chapman, we corresponded via email and everything was agreed to in emails back and forth. I feel I'm locked in with them as well.

So it all boils down to how did your agreement/deal come together? They should have prepared a sales sheet at the beginning. If not, it's NOT TOO LATE to do it now. Otherwise you may not like it down the road. You know how salesmen and sales managers change every other day. I'd call and ask them this question now and get it solved.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't plan on paying over MSRP. But I have not been smart enough to go to the dealer and get a signed purchase order yet.
That's a call ONLY you can make. If they add $900 for Dealer Fees, is that a deal breaker? Only you know how much you agreed to pay and how much more you are willing or can afford to pay. But like I said, if in doubt, get it solved now before its not too late to order elsewhere.

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For what it's worth, paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid. Step outta line and the man come and take you away.

You better stop...

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Paranoia?

All I've ever received is the initial confirmation of receipt e-mail after submitting the hybrid build on Ford's site, a follow-up phone call from the dealer to gather some additional info and later one lone e-mail from the dealership that its order manager confirms my order.

No FITSpack e-mail yet as of 5 minutes ago.

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Hi, you are probably fine since you got the email, but quell that paranoia by calling Ford directly @ 800 334 4375! PS I'm in NRH as well. Did you order from Five Star?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For what it's worth, paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid. Step outta line and the man come and take you away.

You better stop...
Somethings Happening Here....

OP
OP
mamboman777

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, you are probably fine since you got the email, but quell that paranoia by calling Ford directly @ 800 334 4375! PS I'm in NRH as well. Did you order from Five Star?
I did. You working with J.C.?
Sponsored