Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A while back, I got a notice that my Maverick hybrid Lariat was scheduled for production on the week of 19 Sep. Like many on this site, I checked for any progress every day. My order was confirmed on 3/22. Yesterday (9/13) it showed that my order was now in production and I was able to download the window sticker.

Of course, I can’t complain if my order has started a week earlier than scheduled. Note that there isn’t supposed to be any production during this week (9/12). That has me wondering what is going on. I shall be watching very close to see what happens. This may be a positive spot but the railroad situation has me worried like others still waiting on their orders.

I ordered the Luxury package, Co-pilot 360 and equipment group 500A. No moon roof. Color: Iconic Silver.

Anyone else have the same thing happen? Check if you are scheduled for the week of 19 Sep.
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of course, I can’t complain if my order has started a week earlier than scheduled. Note that there isn’t supposed to be any production during this week (9/12). That has me wondering what is going on. I shall be watching very close to see what happens. This may be a positive spot but the railroad situation has me worried like others still waiting on their orders.
There's no scheduling (for future production) this week. Current production is different from scheduling.

Also the in production notice may mean it's simply entered blend (when the materials are collected) and it won't actually be assembled until next week.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A while back, I got a notice that my Maverick hybrid Lariat was scheduled for production on the week of 19 Sep. Like many on this site, I checked for any progress every day. My order was confirmed on 3/22. Yesterday (9/13) it showed that my order was now in production and I was able to download the window sticker.

I ordered the Luxury package, Co-pilot 360 and equipment group 500A. No moon roof. Color: Iconic Silver.

Anyone else have the same thing happen? Check if you are scheduled for the week of 19 Sep.
Have others been told "week X" and then got produced in an earlier week? Yes. It has happened a bunch. Always makes me happier to see that than the alternative (people being told "week x" and then being bumped to week Y or week Z.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have been scheduled for the week of 9/19, and then got a build day of 9/24. So far, as of yesterday checking with Ford CS, I'm still scheduled for a build day of 9/24. Was hoping maybe getting moved up also. Original build week was 8/22. I also have Lariat Hybrid Lux, no sunroof.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a build week email from Ford for the week of 9/19. I checked on my order today and it is "in production" as of today, 9/14.

XLT EB AWD in Alto Blue with CP360, Luxury Package, FX4, and rubber floor liners.

Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My production date was 9/22 and got notification that I'm in production today. Granger 3k off, FWD no options Carb Gray

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build week was 9/19, but it says it’s production now. How long does production take and how long does it take to get to the dealer once it’s been built?

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The web page that announces my production status prompts me to click the "View Window Sticker" link now that I am in production. The link just tells me that my window sticker has not been released. I'm not even surprised.

Ford Maverick Order started early? In production.JPG
Ford Maverick Order started early? Sticker No Workie.JPG

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The web page that announces my production status prompts me to click the "View Window Sticker" link now that I am in production. The link just tells me that my window sticker has not been released. I'm not even surprised.

In production.JPG
Sticker No Workie.JPG
Took me a few refreshes to view mine. Hopefully it will pop up for ya.

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my window sticker!

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No joy on mine all day yesterday but today it popped up when I checked it first thing this morning.

Interestingly, since the July price changes reduced the price of the EB engine the sticker price vs. the price when I ordered is only up $350. I'll still qualify for price protection for that amount, but it isn't as much as one might have expected.
Sponsored