First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A question? I have A DORA? I think. I have a paper give to me from my dealer. That has my truck specs; my name; dealer rep's name; Order Type - Retail; Priority Code - 10 ( I know this is good); Order Code - R200; and Sales Code - F52450. Does the Order Code & Sales Code mean anything? I never received an email from Ford that they received my order from my dealer. I would like to be able to verify that Ford Has my order. I placed it with the dealer on 7/15. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
A question? I have A DORA? I think. I have a paper give to me from my dealer. That has my truck specs; my name; dealer rep's name; Order Type - Retail; Priority Code - 10 ( I know this is good); Order Code - R200; and Sales Code - F52450. Does the Order Code & Sales Code mean anything? I never received an email from Ford that they received my order from my dealer. I would like to be able to verify that Ford Has my order. I placed it with the dealer on 7/15. Thanks for any help.
Means you have a Dora, did the dealer ask you to sign it and provide a DL? Also, check your email is right and in your spam folder.

OP
OP

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Means you have a Dora, did the dealer ask you to sign it and provide a DL? Also, check your email is right and in your spam folder.
Yes they copied my DL and I signed a copy of the paper. Thanks

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes they copied my DL and I signed a copy of the paper. Thanks
You should be good then. Might want to verify your email, but Ford has said not everyone is getting an email for some unknown reason.

you can contact Ford customer service, but they are fielding a lot of questions from the 100k reservations and however many orders, so meh.

we live in a we want it all and we want it now world. Sounds like your dealer is on the ball though so I’d just sit back for a bit before waiting on hold to get no new info.

OP
OP

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be good then. Might want to verify your email, but Ford has said not everyone is getting an email for some unknown reason.

you can contact Ford customer service, but they are fielding a lot of questions from the 100k reservations and however many orders, so meh.

we live in a we want it all and we want it now world. Sounds like your dealer is on the ball though so I’d just sit back for a bit before waiting on hold to get no new info.
I did have my dealer make sure that my email was on my order and they verified it was added. Thanks

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the internet is made of giant cat tubes, one likely found it and is toying with it now. You will find your order in a few weeks and it will have obvious bite marks on it, but laying on your front porch like a gift.

Nah, I think your good and sounds, again, like you have a good dealer. We just have a bit of waiting to do.

SeaMav206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Focus
That is defiantly a DORA. I went to my dealer directly to talk X-Plan and see if they can get it under invoice. They gave me a new DORA and a signed a copy. They didn't need my license as they had my file already. My order is not in production so I wanted to switch some stuff.

I ended up switching from XLT Lux to Lariat Lux getting invoice some money under MSRP plus X-Plan pricing. So my MSRP on the Lariat Lux is just barely above my previous order.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your Lariat hybrid order is currently listed as:
Track a Vehicle
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- Clean

Meaning not scheduled yet for production.

BigPop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat/Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Track a Vehicle

Where does one go to find that kind of information, and excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a DORA (other than an explorer...)?

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since the internet is made of giant cat tubes, one likely found it and is toying with it now. You will find your order in a few weeks and it will have obvious bite marks on it, but laying on your front porch like a gift.

Nah, I think your good and sounds, again, like you have a good dealer. We just have a bit of waiting to do.
That sounds like something a cat um, provider, might say. (It was not an oversight that I didn't say cat owner.)

Sponsored
OP
OP

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Track a Vehicle

Thanks for the info. My truck is an XLT not Lariat. Can you tell me how you came by this information?
Thanks again.

Mark

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Track a Vehicle

How were you able to see this without a Vin #? I don't have one yet and just putting in the sales order doesn't work???

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info. My truck is an XLT not Lariat. Can you tell me how you came by this information?
Thanks again.

Mark
My bad, it is an XLT. I work at FoMoCo and you provided enough detail to look it up.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My bad, it is an XLT. I work at FoMoCo and you provided enough detail to look it up.
Now you've done it! Everyone is going to be asking you to look their order up.
Me first! :ROFLMAO:

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was a little concerned since the doc I got is a disclosure that just shows selling price along with assorted fees. No codes or anything... But I got the initial email from Ford showing "order confirmed". So I assume all is good, though I just have less info when I want to check (constantly) to see where I am in the pecking order.
Sponsored