order on 01/6/22

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
so i put my order in on 01/06/22. i know its only been a week or so but how long until you get a response from ford or the dealer about the truck? i am not being pushy just curious on when i will hear from someone. a month? two months? or two weeks i have no idea how long was it for everyone else. i think the dealer said i would get a email the next day but never got one?
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Once your order is placed you should receive a confirmation email from Ford stating that your order is placed. After that the next email you get is the scheduling email and that one can take months and months and months........ect to get or you could get it in a few weeks.

The scheduling email is the tricky one. Nobody really knows what black voodoo magic Ford uses but it's frustrating af to say the least.

clif442004

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
so i put my order in on 01/06/22. i know its only been a week or so but how long until you get a response from ford or the dealer about the truck? i am not being pushy just curious on when i will hear from someone. a month? two months? or two weeks i have no idea how long was it for everyone else. i think the dealer said i would get a email the next day but never got one?
1st you should get a confirmed order E-Mail in a day or 2, then wait about 6 months for production E-Mail.
Ford is not like Amazon for sure

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Once your order is placed you should receive a confirmation email from Ford stating that your order is placed. After that the next email you get is the scheduling email and that one can take months and months and months........ect to get or you could get it in a few weeks.

The scheduling email is the tricky one. Nobody really knows what black voodoo magic Ford uses but it's frustrating af to say the least.
yeah i never got the confirmation email i wonder if i should call the dealer and see if they got it. i know its going to be a long wait but i dont need something dumb like that holding it up longer then it need to be. it would suck if the never put the order in.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get your order confirmation email and sit back and take a vacation. You might get it by May or June. Hopefully sooner You never know.

Sponsored

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st you should get a confirmed order E-Mail in a day or 2, then wait about 6 months for production E-Mail.
Ford is not like Amazon for sure
thank i didnt get the confirmed email.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
yeah i never got the confirmation email i wonder if i should call the dealer and see if they got it. i know its going to be a long wait but i dont need something dumb like that holding it up longer then it need to be. it would suck if the never put the order in.
So I think I may have misread your OP. Are you saying that you put your order in online but have yet to hear from the dealer you selected when placing your online order?

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get your order confirmation email and sit back and take a vacation. You might get it by May or June. Hopefully sooner You never know.
yeah that's what they told me about 4 to 6 months so that would be June. they did say the more basic package it is the sooner you will get it. that's why they told me 6 months. if I was to get more packages in the truck I could be waiting a year. I ordered the xl ecoboost with the inverter. that's all I could afforded. but shit where am I going to get a brand new truck for 22,00 buck. I have always loved ford. I stared driving in a 88 f150 custom five speed and a big 300 inline.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I ordered 12/13 and have VIN# and build date but never received a email from Ford. I asked the Ford lady about not getting an email, she said about 40% don't.

kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 12/13 and have VIN# and build date but never received a email from Ford. I asked the Ford lady about not getting an email, she said about 40% don't.
how come you have VIN and build date with out an email,
where did you check then

and congrats for that

Sponsored

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

kkgg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It will test your patience for sure. Ford also uses dealer allocations, so if your dealer has many maverick orders you will have to wait more than a while..

my guess 4-6 months

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call your dealer! I ordered mine on 7 Jan and had the order email on 8 Jan. Now I'm just making a list of goodies to add to the truck when it arrives (and trolling the forum of course!)

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
how come you have VIN and build date with out an email,
where did you check then

and congrats for that
I called the 800 number. Gave the lady my order number and personal info. She pulled my order up and verified my build, gave me my VIN#. Said I'd have to call dealer to get build date.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I would not sweat it because you will likely receive an email from FORD tomorrow with a build date;)

In the mean time, I am growing older waiting;)

Ford Maverick order on 01/6/22 8B9B7E24-AC95-4FCA-A697-2281725ED6E5
Sponsored

Last edited: