Order not showing in Ford account?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
This has already been gone over many times but here are some pics to help those who are new to this.
YOU CAN NOT DO THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE A VIN!!!

When you get a VIN you can also go to the "Vehicle Dashboard" and add your new Ford vehicle to your account. I've done it a couple of times now. Here's how you can do it.

When you log in click on 'My Account" in the top right screen. Then click on "Vehicle Dashboard".
Ford Maverick Order not showing in Ford account? add new vehicle2

Once you are in your "Vehicle Dashboard" click on "Add Vehicle". Mine looks like this but yours might look different. The reason why is because I've already added two vehicles to my dashboard.
Ford Maverick Order not showing in Ford account? add new vehicle1

Once you have added a vehicle to your dashboard you should see a screen like this,
Ford Maverick Order not showing in Ford account? add new vehicle

Once you have added you vehicle to your account you can select from your "Vehicle Dashboard" and get a screen similar to this.

Ford Maverick Order not showing in Ford account? add new vehicle3
Sponsored

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Again, this is only for EVs as there's an online "ordering" system for those. Your Maverick was ordered through your dealer directly, thus it will not show under your Ford account.
I hadn’t come across any post here around this topic so I wasn’t aware of that info. I do wish the dealership or someone at ford that I’ve spoken with would have explained that.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They did that for me with my 22. I still did not get one email. No one seemed to know why. My 22 is in production right now. My dealer did show me that my order was confirmed when I went in and asked........ So my dealer this year will update my order when the 23 build is available with Ford. I wouldn't bother them for at least 2 more weeks. I don't think it would do much good.
I had that problem too. If you go to the very bottom of the track order page after you've entered your order number and VIN, you will see a link for "Get Updates" and "Comment Card".
Ford Maverick Order not showing in Ford account? 1664541440391

After I clicked the get updates link, I almost immediately got an update email from Ford about my build week. Hope this helps.
Sponsored