First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 2019 Mazda CX9, tons of bikes
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So back in Sept I put 4 different mavericks on order. Yes... I know that some will have issue that I ordered 4 of these and be happy to discuss why I ordered 4 if anyone wants to be critical of it. But regardless I do have 4 on order, two with one dealer and two with a different dealer. I got email verification from Ford for all 4 orders back on Sept 20th, and have gotten the 45 day email updates several times since, including 4 emails yesterday.

I log onto my account at Ford.com and it shows me my 2022 Ford F250 superduty, and it shows my Ford pass points balance, but I don't see the mavericks I put on order. I click on the " Reservations and orders " icon and it takes me to a page that says it their records show no reservations, orders or purchases.

Just want to check with you guys to see if I am missing something or my dealer did something wrong. Obviously I am somewhat tired of waiting, although I knew I would be waiting a while on one of these to be built. Heck that is part of why I ordered 4 in the first place, just to give me a better shot at getting 1.
Sponsored

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So back in Sept I put 4 different mavericks on order. Yes... I know that some will have issue that I ordered 4 of these and be happy to discuss why I ordered 4 if anyone wants to be critical of it. But regardless I do have 4 on order, two with one dealer and two with a different dealer. I got email verification from Ford for all 4 orders back on Sept 20th, and have gotten the 45 day email updates several times since, including 4 emails yesterday.

I log onto my account at Ford.com and it shows me my 2022 Ford F250 superduty, and it shows my Ford pass points balance, but I don't see the mavericks I put on order. I click on the " Reservations and orders " icon and it takes me to a page that says it their records show no reservations, orders or purchases.

Just want to check with you guys to see if I am missing something or my dealer did something wrong. Obviously I am somewhat tired of waiting, although I knew I would be waiting a while on one of these to be built. Heck that is part of why I ordered 4 in the first place, just to give me a better shot at getting 1.
I don't have anything either. I also do not get emails but using the chat I have confirmed that they have my order and it remains unscheduled

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There were people who didn't have their order on their account last week get scheduled. So, I don't think it matters too much whether it is there or not. If anything, ping your dealerships on the COVP. That could be how Ford populated Ford.com as I had to manually add the Explorer I bought via FMC, so it's not like Ford didn't know about it.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't have anything either. I also do not get emails but using the chat I have confirmed that they have my order and it remains unscheduled
Same here, never an email from Ford on my 2022 fulfilled order or my 2023 new order. Customer Service was my only source of information.
Sponsored