Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received confirmation email last week from ford
But it does not show in my ford account
Any ideas how to get updated?
What numbers or information should I be asking for ?
Sponsored

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
it wonā€™t show until you get a VIN and you add it. I had the same question a couple weeks ago. Itā€™s dumb because it seems it only auto loads if you had a bronco sport, Mach-e or another vehicle order. Hope this helps

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
... at least you got the confirmation email. I'm at least one step behind. I was literally at the dealership finishing my order when the order bank opened. I believe mine was the first order they put in the next morning when the system finally came up long enough. But, alas, no confirmation. Sad puppy.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
it wonā€™t show until you get a VIN and you add it. I had the same question a couple weeks ago. Itā€™s dumb because it seems it only auto loads if you had a bronco sport, Mach-e or another vehicle order. Hope this helps
Yep, and then it only shows up if you ordered one of those vehicles online. I ordered a Mach-E GT on 8/30 through the dealer NOT online and the order never showed up in my Ford account.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's a Ford account? Can you check in, but never check out ;)

Sponsored

R0N

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
... at least you got the confirmation email. I'm at least one step behind. I was literally at the dealership finishing my order when the order bank opened. I believe mine was the first order they put in the next morning when the system finally came up long enough. But, alas, no confirmation. Sad puppy.
Same here. Called Ford (800-334-4375) and the rep told me my account was set to NOT receive email correspondence. He changed that so I will receive updates going forward. They search for your account by email. You will need dealer code and order code to check on your order.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD šŸ˜‰
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only EVs show up there (e.g. Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning).

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They did that for me with my 22. I still did not get one email. No one seemed to know why. My 22 is in production right now. My dealer did show me that my order was confirmed when I went in and asked........ So my dealer this year will update my order when the 23 build is available with Ford. I wouldn't bother them for at least 2 more weeks. I don't think it would do much good.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, putting your retail order with Ford in the section of your Ford account where they keep up with your retail orders makes too much sense.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will NEVER show up in your account. Answered from personal experience.

Sponsored

Juanderosa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford doing Ford sh*t sounds like....

Considering we are talking about the second biggest purchase we tend to make over our lifetime, it's messed up that these systems are the way they are.

No, putting your retail order with Ford in the section of your Ford account where they keep up with your retail orders makes too much sense.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Only EVs show up there (e.g. Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning).
Yep, and like I mentioned in my post above only if you use the online order system. If you go into the dealer to order like I did it will not show up when you sign into your Ford account.

I think the reason Ford is doing it this way with EVs is to compete or match the Tesla experience but I could be wrong. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I definitely do not understand Fordā€™s website in terms of showing your orders. After confirming with dealership and ford directly that my truck was ordered correctly and just waiting to get built, I wasnā€™t able to see anything about my order on the Ford site until it went into production. And even then there is no info on the ā€œreservations and ordersā€ page. When you have your order # and Vin # you can go to the ā€œcheck order statusā€ and type the info in and you will see where in the process your truck is. Prob makes sense to some people but one page telling me I have no orders, and the next page showing me my order does exist and is being made, is weird.

Ford Maverick Order not showing in Ford account? E2FF7ADD-605A-4347-B3C4-AE0D46AFB3C4

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD šŸ˜‰
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I definitely do not understand Fordā€™s website in terms of showing your orders. After confirming with dealership and ford directly that my truck was ordered correctly and just waiting to get built, I wasnā€™t able to see anything about my order on the Ford site until it went into production. And even then there is no info on the ā€œreservations and ordersā€ page. When you have your order # and Vin # you can go to the ā€œcheck order statusā€ and type the info in and you will see where in the process your truck is. Prob makes sense to some people but one page telling me I have no orders, and the next page showing me my order does exist and is being made, is weird.

E2FF7ADD-605A-4347-B3C4-AE0D46AFB3C4.jpeg
Again, this is only for EVs as there's an online "ordering" system for those. Your Maverick was ordered through your dealer directly, thus it will not show under your Ford account.
Sponsored