First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Literally happened to me twice from my Ford dealer screwing up. I've been waiting on an order that I placed in November of 2021 Of which the dealer lost. I placed a second order on a truck and now I see on the website that it has disappeared. The dealer pretty much said that I will be getting a 2023 model and then I am in line starting over for a 2024 model. The customer service I received from the sales manager was a shoulder shrug and barely a sorry. Needless to say I am extremely unhappy with my customer service and the dealership which shall at this point remain nameless because I'm afraid they're going to keep losing orders on me. I have all of my paperwork and proof that I placed my orders on both of these trucks, one for me and 1 for my son. Not sure if there is any recourse at this point but I lost out on the lower pricing from the 1st order and I'm not sure where the 2nd order stands. What makes matters worse as I had a friends and family discount through Ford motor company and that has also expired because they are only good for 6 months at a time.
[/QUOTE
Read this thread: ATTN: 2022 rollover orders, I checked on Ford.com to check on my order from Nov 2021, rolled over to a 2023 in Nov 2022, I have printouts of my original order and my 2023 rollover order. On the dashboard my order has disappeared, I see from the MTC others have experienced the same thing. I first did the chat and all I got was they could not find the order#. I then called customer support. I was told my order status was "balanced out." I am not familiar with that term so I asked if that means my order is cancelled. They said it's not cancelled, I may still get a vin at some point, that's all I could get out of them, check with your dealer. So I called the dealer talked to the sales manager and the salesman who I ordered from. They said just wait till the end of June and see what happens if I happen to get a vin by then. I think they have already cancelled the rest of the 2021 orders and this is how they will get out of it. If you are a 2021 order it might be wise to check with FO MO CO to see what your status is. Good luck
Sponsored

GRB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I logged on to my ford.com account hoping for a surprise and got an unexpected one. It no longer shows my Maverick order. Has anyone else logged on only to find their order no longer shows up? Is this a good, bad or indifferent sign?
Can't be good!!!

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't be good!!!
My order had a vin and went into production Monday and last night Ford reported my order and vin did not exist. I'll be calling about it tomorrow if it doesn't reappear.

Reactions: GRB

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Literally happened to me twice from my Ford dealer screwing up. I've been waiting on an order that I placed in November of 2021 Of which the dealer lost. I placed a second order on a truck and now I see on the website that it has disappeared. The dealer pretty much said that I will be getting a 2023 model and then I am in line starting over for a 2024 model. The customer service I received from the sales manager was a shoulder shrug and barely a sorry. Needless to say I am extremely unhappy with my customer service and the dealership which shall at this point remain nameless because I'm afraid they're going to keep losing orders on me. I have all of my paperwork and proof that I placed my orders on both of these trucks, one for me and 1 for my son. Not sure if there is any recourse at this point but I lost out on the lower pricing from the 1st order and I'm not sure where the 2nd order stands. What makes matters worse as I had a friends and family discount through Ford motor company and that has also expired because they are only good for 6 months at a time.
I have used Firends and Family for going on 20 years now, They are good for 12 monthss from issue date.
Sponsored