Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is the first sentence in the blue section a generic comment? Does it have any real meaning? I'm considering, due to the constraints, removing 360. Can I feel confident my build won't be delayed because of the 360? I'm just reaching out to the community for some insights.

Ford Maverick Order confirmation email questions Screenshot 2022-09-22 205134
Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Everyone who ordered a MY2023 got the same message.

That being said, Copilot 360 is a known constraint item according to Ford, so up to you if you think it's worth delaying your build or not. But then again, ordering a Hybrid in of itself is a constraint item at 35% of overall MY2023 production.

For me, it's easy to remove constraint items that I can easily add myself aftermarket, like the splash guards or bedliner. Copilot 360, on the other hand, is one of those things that will be hard to add aftermarket, so it's staying in my build and I'll wait for it and hope my order will eventually get scheduled.

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
Yes, I believe all confirmation emails have the same text.

At this point no one really knows anything. If Co-Pilot360 is something that you want then I would hold on for now and let the production start next month. By then we should be able to find out what items are affecting the scheduling. You can always drop it at anytime before getting scheduled.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
grod

grod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for the responses. I thought as much about the email. I'll take the advice about leaving the 360 in place for now. I hope we all have good fortune in pursuit of the elusive Maverick

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the responses. I thought as much about the email. I'll take the advice about leaving the 360 in place for now. I hope we all have good fortune in pursuit of the elusive Maverick
Best of luck to you as well!!
Sponsored