First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would go to your dealer and ask him for YOUR sales code and YOUR order number. He should have given you that info on paper when you ordered your Maverick. If he didn't then I would ask for it now. Then you will be able to call Ford (or chat) as long as you have that info. They can confirm that an order was placed for you. Then you won't have to deal with the dealer until your Maverick comes in.
I would go to your dealer and ask him for YOUR sales code and YOUR order number. He should have given you that info on paper when you ordered your Maverick. If he didn't then I would ask for it now. Then you will be able to call Ford (or chat) as long as you have that info. They can confirm that an order was placed for you. Then you won't have to deal with the dealer until your Maverick comes in.
I was kind of curisou about this same subject I got my order in on Sep 17 and got a confirmation email from Ford what exactly
I received an email from ford within 5 minutes of leaving the dealership.
I was just curious I walked in off the street to a Ford dealer on Sep 17th 2022 and put in my Ford Maverick order it took all but 10 minutes and I was out of there without much conversation or knowing the dealers name I also did not receive any paperwork on my order. I did received the confirmation email from Ford. What exactly does that mean if you receive the confirmation email which I have attached. Am I good to go and just waiting for further instruction from Ford or is it possible my order still didn't get submitted. I cant seem to get any answers on what happens after getting the Ford confirmation email. Thanks for any comments

Ford Maverick Confirmation Email questions? FM4 001

Ford Maverick Confirmation Email questions? fm3 001
Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was kind of curisou about this same subject I got my order in on Sep 17 and got a confirmation email from Ford what exactly

I was just curious I walked in off the street to a Ford dealer on Sep 17th 2022 and put in my Ford Maverick order it took all but 10 minutes and I was out of there without much conversation or knowing the dealers name I also did not receive any paperwork on my order. I did received the confirmation email from Ford. What exactly does that mean if you receive the confirmation email which I have attached. Am I good to go and just waiting for further instruction from Ford or is it possible my order still didn't get submitted. I cant seem to get any answers on what happens after getting the Ford confirmation email. Thanks for any comments

FM4 001.jpg

fm3 001.jpg
Sounds like the order is in, but that's just the beginning. When you say you don't know the dealers name, assume you mean sales person. Surely you know what dealer you put your order in with right?

I'd go get your build sheet. It'll have the details of the order as well as the sales number and order number that Ford will ask for if you loon for updates. If you can get a signed sales agreement from the sales manager. This may be harder to get but gives some peace of mind they will honor MSRP.

gwstlouis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like the order is in, but that's just the beginning. When you say you don't know the dealers name, assume you mean sales person. Surely you know what dealer you put your order in with right?

I'd go get your build sheet. It'll have the details of the order as well as the sales number and order number that Ford will ask for if you loon for updates. If you can get a signed sales agreement from the sales manager. This may be harder to get but gives some peace of mind they will honor MSRP.
Yes thanks I do know the dealer location but not the salesman

gwstlouis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also that is my question what can i expect after receiving the Ford confirmation letter what happens next to know my order is moving forward.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eventually you'll get an email that your order had been scheduled. It may be many months. You can ping your dealership periodically to see if they have heard anything otherwise just be patient.

Sponsored

gwstlouis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eventually you'll get an email that your order had been scheduled. It may be many months. You can ping your dealership periodically to see if they have heard anything otherwise just be patient.
Thank you I will try and get a copy of my build sheet and then be patient and wait

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You will not get much in the way of communication from Ford. I would check in with your dealer from time to time just to make sure your order is "clean" (meaning no constraints) and now all you can do is wait. Since you ordered a Hybrid, that may be a long wait.

You could also call the Ford Customer Service phone number or chat with someone from Ford about the status of your order. 1-800-334-4375

gwstlouis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will not get much in the way of communication from Ford. I would check in with your dealer from time to time just to make sure your order is "clean" (meaning no constraints) and now all you can do is wait. Since you ordered a Hybrid, that may be a long wait.

You could also call the Ford Customer Service phone number or chat with someone from Ford about the status of your order. 1-800-334-4375
thanks for the response

thank you
Sponsored