First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Maverick XLT hybrid Sept. 20, 2023. I have received no emails from for about anything. Last Friday, I received an email confirming my order. I had talked with my salesman earlier in the day. I am wondering if he enabled email notifications or if something hinky is going on. I am a little bit nervous at this point with the rollover to MY2024. Any ideas, words of encouragement or advice?
Sponsored

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only if they hadn't entered your email address in the system when you ordered. The email you received was from Ford? Did it have a scheduled build date in it? if not you should be getting your dealer to enter a 2024 order for you today. If it was a scheduled email you don't have to do anything.

You sat for 10 months without checking with Ford or your dealer about your order?

jmrlab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado, 2023 Maverick Carbonized Grey XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've never received an email from Ford at any point ... everything I learned about my order came from Ford Chat or Customer Service. That being said, I'm one of the lucky bastards that actually got a truck - I'm going this afternoon to pick it up. I went yesterday to see it and take a drive. My salesman checked to make sure my email was correct .. and it was. The moral of the story, I guess, is who the hell knows - Ford works in mysterious ways.

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only if they hadn't entered your email address in the system when you ordered. The email you received was from Ford? Did it have a scheduled build date in it? if not you should be getting your dealer to enter a 2024 order for you today. If it was a scheduled email you don't have to do anything.

You sat for 10 months without checking with Ford or your dealer about your order?
Remarkable! You have to be proactive. Dealers want you to forget. They then sell over msrp!

OP
OP

MABarb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been a pest to my dealer and Ford customer service for the last 9 months. I talked with my dealer Friday and made sure I was in line for the 2024. I will call again this afternoon to make sure the 2024 order was placed. No build date on the email, just a confirmation of my 2023 order.

Sponsored

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

...No build date on the email, just a confirmation of my 2023 order.
If you don't have a VIN by now, you very very likely will not get a '23 model built. You basically have nothing.

Make damn sure your order gets in today and you get confirmation in writing that includes the Sales Code and Order Code. The dealer should use the exact same 4-digit Order Code that they used on your '23 order. Otherwise, you won't get a special offer from Ford to help with the significant '24 price increase.

OP
OP

MABarb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I will contact the dealer this afternoon. He said he would be entering orders this morning and I really don't want to pull him off of that. I went ahead and used the 2024 Configurator and sent the dealership the details. My original order had the rear slider and a rollup tonneau cover. The XLT lux package has the drop in bed liner, so I had to switch to the tri-fold cover. Oh goody, there is another constrained item. I wanted Area 51 and will switch to Terrain. And just like that, the wait begins again.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@MABarb I would strongly encourage you to remove the trifold from your build and get one after delivery.
Sponsored