First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen a handfull of people say they placed their order for the 23MY and then got a confirmation email and link from ford. I ordered my XLT Hybrid with Lux package opening day and I have not gotten a confirmation email yet. The dealer who I placed the order with said that I would get one when scheduling started and that as long as I ordered through a dealer I should be good. Will I get my confirmation and web link when scheduling starts or should I be concerned now?
Sponsored

Channy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST, 1993 Mazda Miata R-Package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some dealerships don't put the customer email in the ordering system. My dealership said they stopped doing that for 2023 orders because some people were getting emails that their maverick was ready for pickup when in fact it was not delivered to the dealer quite yet. I requested they add my email and I got my confirmation the next day.

Feldgary53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick incoming, ā€˜13 Porsche 911,ā€˜19 Audi Q3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat after order on 9/19. I've been hounding the sales rep and manager but always "trust me it's in the system" response. I called today to talk to sales manager and the person answering the phone in sales dept. says "let me guess, it's about a Maverick order". I know we are not alone and it's frustrating not to know exactly what the problem is and if it's being addressed. Repeated customer service calls and chats have no info. The last one suggested the order code may be incorrect but that's what's on the Preview Order sheet and Sales code is correct for the dealership.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
It's up to the dealer to add your email to the order so you get updates. Sounds like your dealer chooses not to do this.

It was an issue last year when the order banks opened and it seems like it's an issue this year to.

OP
OP

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Both my email and phone are on the order form so youā€™d figure that it was automatically included.

Sponsored

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
The problem with the e-mail communication is if the dealer doesnā€™t put your e-mail in when placing your order through Ford. Last her I received no communication because when I placed my order my salesman didnā€™t but my e-mail in. When placing my reorder this year he was going to do the same thing when I mentioned it was ok to put my e-mail in the system. Within minutes I received a confirmation e-mail.

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
Both my email and phone are on the order form so youā€™d figure that it was automatically included.
Itā€™s different- itā€™s a separate screen that they need to put it in.

Sandy Ego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I have seen a handfull of people say they placed their order for the 23MY and then got a confirmation email and link from ford. I ordered my XLT Hybrid with Lux package opening day and I have not gotten a confirmation email yet. The dealer who I placed the order with said that I would get one when scheduling started and that as long as I ordered through a dealer I should be good. Will I get my confirmation and web link when scheduling starts or should I be concerned now?
A couple of things to know.

1. Ford emails have been known to go to your Junk/Spam mailbox. Check there first. If you find it, I recommend unmark it as 'spam/junk'

2. Ford CS can track your order if you can provide them with a 'sales code' and an 'order number'
This information can be obtained only from your dealer. If you can get at least this information, you can go to Ford website and use 'chat' to find our the status.

Here's an example of my chat today after I have given them the 'sales code' (starts with an 'F') , and the order number (letter+3 numbers)

Ford Maverick Confirmation Email questions? Screenshot 2022-09-26 162828

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call customer service with the order code and dealer code on the order form you signed, 800-334-4375

OP
OP

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update: 9-30-22

I talked to my dealer Tuesday, he verified my contact information was on the order and that it was the right information. I explained what was going. He said ā€œcall back in 30 minā€. I did. He explained that I am indeed in the order bank and it looked like there is a glitch in the notification system. He has contacted his ford dealer rep, his ford tech support rep, his Maverick rep, and his Maverick support rep to see what the issue is and to get it resolved. So now that I know what is going on I am less worried.

I probably wonā€™t call him back until sometime next month, otherwise he might block my number lol.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have FordPass already, make sure you didn't opt out of emails.

OP
OP

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order Number or order code?

OP
OP

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update 10-4-2022: here is an email conversation between me and my dealer.

Good Morning Mr. Johnston,
This is Logan. I am just writing inquire about the issue I was having with Ford notifications regarding my 23 Maverick order.

Have you received any word back from Ford support regarding the issue? It would help me sleep better at night knowing I have some established line of electronic communication from Ford.

I contacted Ford Customer Support over the weekend and they couldnā€™t help me because they said they could not locate the order code. They said to have the dealer check and make sure the sales code and the order code is correct.

Please respond as soon as possible and please keep me up to date if anything changes. You can contact by either email or phone.

Sincerely,

Logan

OP
OP

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
His response was:
I have reached out to my Ford rep and he is doing everything possible to get your
order into the order bank, please do not give up hope.

Lyle

OP
OP

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Questions:

1 I thought I was already in the order bank when I placed my order IN PERSON and ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE BANKS BEING OPEN.
Sponsored