jahaas13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid - Cyber Orange
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi there. LONG time lurker who just received order confirmation last week. I ordered a Lariat when order banks opened back in September. I just realized that my order doesn't include the Luxury package (I know - I should have seen this when the order was placed - big miss on my part). Do I have the ability to add that back in? If I do, will I lose my scheduled build date of May 8th? I've also reached out to my dealer and am waiting to hear what they come back with. I tried searching the forums here, but didn't see this specific ask. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, even if it's "sorry - nothing you can do".

Thanks in advance, and I can't wait until May, or June, or whenever it finally gets built and shipped.
Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Once you're scheduled, you're locked in unfortunately.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once you're scheduled, you're locked in unfortunately.
Not entirely. There can be certain changes made after scheduling like color, but the factory has to accept it.

@fordvideoguy said it might be possible in a previous similar thread although reportedly the WBDO system didn't allow it: Adding XLT Luxury Package After Order Scheduling.

You just make changes just like you do for an unscheduled order, hit submit. It should change the status from draft to scheduled again, turn green, and an ! will appear in the left column. If they scroll over it, it should say "Scheduled order amendment submitted for processing". The next day they can check back and it will say "Schedule order amendment processing complete".

OP
OP
jahaas13

jahaas13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This will be interesting to see what happens. I also reached out to my Sales Rep at the dealership asking those same questions. His first email said they added it with no issues and I was all set. I asked if I needed to sign a new form and they said no. I also asked about copilot 360, but I think it's a requirement for the lux pkg. His exact response was "I don't believe so - the build manager said it wasn't an issue adding it, and didn't say anything about anything else."

I guess we'll see what happens. If it does get added, I'll update the thread at that time.

Tiger Dude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This will be interesting to see what happens. I also reached out to my Sales Rep at the dealership asking those same questions. His first email said they added it with no issues and I was all set. I asked if I needed to sign a new form and they said no. I also asked about copilot 360, but I think it's a requirement for the lux pkg. His exact response was "I don't believe so - the build manager said it wasn't an issue adding it, and didn't say anything about anything else."

I guess we'll see what happens. If it does get added, I'll update the thread at that time.
CP360 & Lariat Lux is a requirement if you want the CP 360 Assist package that includes adaptive cruise, rear backup sensors, and evasive steering assist.

OP
OP
jahaas13

jahaas13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just logged into my account at Ford and now see the Luxury Package and copilot 360 - that was added automatically.
Ford Maverick Order Change Question 1679591041385
Sponsored