Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
  • Banned
When you change your pre-order / Order for whatever reason a color change an option you like do you need to get new paperwork from your dealer because I recently made changes and I have pre-orders in for two mavericks; I want to make sure that I do everything properly and don't get screwed over.

Off topic but the problem I'm having is deciding on getting either two hybrids or one hybrid and one all-wheel drive Turbo XL. I've been on this site every week forever seems like a year and I look at all the miles per gallon and all the cool threads if I could get around 25 miles a gallon all the time I'd be happy but I see you guys getting less than 25 I don't know that's because of a Leadfoot or they drive too fast but I'll keep reading and make my decision and when I buy both I'll figure it
Sponsored

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
When you change your pre-order / Order for whatever reason a color change an option you like do you need to get new paperwork from your dealer because I recently made changes and I have pre-orders in for two mavericks; I want to make sure that I do everything properly and don't get screwed over.

Off topic but the problem I'm having is deciding on getting either two hybrids or one hybrid and one all-wheel drive Turbo XL. I've been on this site every week forever seems like a year and I look at all the miles per gallon and all the cool threads if I could get around 25 miles a gallon all the time I'd be happy but I see you guys getting less than 25 I don't know that's because of a Leadfoot or they drive too fast but I'll keep reading and make my decision and when I buy both I'll figure it
I have an XL ecoboost awd with 4k tow and I do mid 30s on highway and currently averaging 28mpg on my 95% around town tank. I suspect that people regularly get into boost or, one thing I noticed on the Maverick is that as soon as you go over 70mph on the highway the fuel mileage starts going down significantly.

OP
OP
Nitroponynj

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
  • Banned
I have an XL ecoboost awd with 4k tow and I do mid 30s on highway and currently averaging 28mpg on my 95% around town tank. I suspect that people regularly get into boost or, one thing I noticed on the Maverick is that as soon as you go over 70mph on the highway the fuel mileage starts going down significantly.
that's what I was looking to buy for my EcoBoost XL EcoBoost all-wheel-drive thought I could take it to the drag strip and have fun with it on the weekend if I wanted to
Sponsored