First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
robdaman.com
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Spin off from this thread but I wanted to focus more on OC as Cali is a huge area. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/so-cal-maverick-meet-up.6554/page-2

Looking to see who would meet on a weekend in or around Costa Mesa area. If there's enough folks I may ask a Ford dealership I know to let us use their parking lot otherwise I'll figure out another venue.

You don't have to have a Maverick yet (I know plenty of folks who ordered). I think it would be great for Q&A on models hybrid/ecoboost and maybe show off any mods.

I'm a YouTuber so I may record some of the meet to help it for future meets.

Reply to thread so I can get a head count.

Thanks!
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm in. Whether I have my car or not. I live in Huntington Beach, work in Tustin. I've got a few friends that have YouTube channels. What's yours? I'll give it a like.

I have a few parts if you want to show anything uninstalled.

If no truck, you're getting a JP Jeep since it's my only car lol.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure! Tentative delivery for my Rapid Red 1st is February 5th. But never know.

UPDATE: Ford email advises Estimated Delivery 05/05/2022. (Pffffft! Oh Well)
As of 02/07/2022, in the Paint Company getting the SIBL, 1st Ed decals, painted top, mirrors, & handles.

UPDATE 2: Received FMC email Monday (President's Day) advising FE is built and the final QA is being done and will be delivered to dealer between 4/29-5/5.

UPDATE 3: Received the Lariat Hybrid First Edition today 03/05/2021. Received an email the Wednesday after President's day stating shipped and will be there 03/03-03/09.
@Rob Daman: ready when you are. Saw some of ur vids.

Drives like my plug-in hybrid, but without having to plug it in. I can "sail" at freeways speeds in Electric (e-motor) mode for 60,65,70 MPH as long as the "electric tach" does not go passed the first white mark ...... went from 425 miles to E to combined 515 miles to E ...... Eco driving mode: drives with the e-motor more often. Love this vehicle. Worth the 8 month wait, truly worth it. I'm a happy camper (so far, so good).

Last edited:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd be interested. Gotta start planning my upgrades :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yesterday I ordered all the LED bulbs I should need, the KIA OEM Auto-Dim/HomeLink mirror, and the engine cover. Just... need a truck to put them on :LOL:

Duhveedo

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
I’d be down

Daryl Plueger

First Name
Darylinternet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
yes would love to meet with other owners.....Daryl Plueger Garden Grove....1714 458 9112...have Hybrid with 4400 miles on it.Let me know where to meet.See ya then.

Sponsored

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spin off from this thread but I wanted to focus more on OC as Cali is a huge area. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/so-cal-maverick-meet-up.6554/page-2

Looking to see who would meet on a weekend in or around Costa Mesa area. If there's enough folks I may ask a Ford dealership I know to let us use their parking lot otherwise I'll figure out another venue.

You don't have to have a Maverick yet (I know plenty of folks who ordered). I think it would be great for Q&A on models hybrid/ecoboost and maybe show off any mods.

I'm a YouTuber so I may record some of the meet to help it for future meets.

Reply to thread so I can get a head count.

Thanks!
🙋🏻‍♀️

JoBoTo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Is this still a possibility? Took delivery yesterday, and would love to meet some fellow owners in the area. Im over in Temecula, but happy to drive where. Only have 17 miles on mine, so need to get some use out of her. OW XLT.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are you on Facebook? There is a SoCal Maverick Trucks group. 23 of us so far. I am part of it but no truck yet.