Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’d like to host a Maverick meet up for The Valley, Ventura County, SCV, AV, and generally anyone in the area.

Date TBD but preferably on a Sunday and not a 2 hour Cars and Coffee thing. Maybe even take a cruise after get some cool videos and pictures.

I have a lot going on so anyone willing to help out please let me know. I will have parts and giveaways. Mainly just to get to meet everyone.

Who’s up for it?
Sponsored

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It is about 30 min from where I live so the location is good for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ok everyone, so here are the details. It’s official, Fast Mavericks is hosting an event on Sunday, May 28th in Simi Valley. It will start at 10 am til you guys want.

I will provide drinks and light snacks and we secured a Food truck in case anyone wants to buy food.

There will be music, raffles for parts and a few parts for sale.

WE WILL HAVE A MOBILE AWD DYNOJET ON SITE!! So if you have an AWD or FWD Maverick here is your chance to see what she makes.

Time is limited as 2 cars per hour is pretty much the limit. So we can dyno about 20 cars for the day.

THE COST IS $100 FOR 2 PULLS (3 is a waste because of heat soak) YOU WILL GET A LAMINATED COLOR PRINTOUT OF YOUR DYNO RUNS. IN ADDITION YOU WILL GET A FREE TICKET FOR ONE RAFFLE.

In order to avoid confusion or delays we are scheduling the cars from 1-20. If there is additional time we can run a few more cars.

We will have a cold air intake, catted downpipe, and catback exhaust on site at a SALE price. The first to purchase one of the 3 items, will get a free dyno pull, free installation of item on site, and free after dyno pull. Obviously one item takes a little longer so we will have to plan accordingly.

No ecu tuning of any kind will be done. If you wish to purchase a part to take home, the same sale price will apply.

We will have a few raffles for different valued parts as well.

I have confirmed that a few of my vendors will provide ”STUFF” but not sure what yet.

Location is an industrial area on cul se sac so parking is not a problem.

This is a chance to meet the local Maverick community, check out some cool cars, meet nice people and just have a chill Sunday. The dyno will pretty much be running all day.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone, showcasing all the Mavs, and showing you all our products.

If you are interested in a dyno slot please post up and message me. Some slots are already taken so don’t wait til the last minute. — with Monica Lafrance.

RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn, I'm so close to this meetup but out of town that Sunday. I'll try to make the next one!

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Event page HERE

pandamancer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not on facebook, so can't confirm on the event page, but I did get clearance from my boss to attend. Looking forward to meeting up with some like minded folks!!

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'd go if my Maverick gets delivered by the end of the month, but I doubt it. Next time. :(

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Ok everyone, so here are the details. It’s official, Fast Mavericks is hosting an event on Sunday, May 28th in Simi Valley. It will start at 10 am til you guys want.

I will provide drinks and light snacks and we secured a Food truck in case anyone wants to buy food.

There will be music, raffles for parts and a few parts for sale.

WE WILL HAVE A MOBILE AWD DYNOJET ON SITE!! So if you have an AWD or FWD Maverick here is your chance to see what she makes.

Time is limited as 2 cars per hour is pretty much the limit. So we can dyno about 20 cars for the day.

THE COST IS $100 FOR 2 PULLS (3 is a waste because of heat soak) YOU WILL GET A LAMINATED COLOR PRINTOUT OF YOUR DYNO RUNS. IN ADDITION YOU WILL GET A FREE TICKET FOR ONE RAFFLE.

In order to avoid confusion or delays we are scheduling the cars from 1-20. If there is additional time we can run a few more cars.

We will have a cold air intake, catted downpipe, and catback exhaust on site at a SALE price. The first to purchase one of the 3 items, will get a free dyno pull, free installation of item on site, and free after dyno pull. Obviously one item takes a little longer so we will have to plan accordingly.

No ecu tuning of any kind will be done. If you wish to purchase a part to take home, the same sale price will apply.

We will have a few raffles for different valued parts as well.

I have confirmed that a few of my vendors will provide ”STUFF” but not sure what yet.

Location is an industrial area on cul se sac so parking is not a problem.

This is a chance to meet the local Maverick community, check out some cool cars, meet nice people and just have a chill Sunday. The dyno will pretty much be running all day.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone, showcasing all the Mavs, and showing you all our products.

If you are interested in a dyno slot please post up and message me. Some slots are already taken so don’t wait til the last minute. — with Monica Lafrance.
I live in riverside county, but I love to camp in Ventura and go to beaches up there.

I'd be down for a meet up
Sponsored