Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread.

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
St. Paul here. Placed order w Granger on 6/11. No build date scheduled yet…. Hybrid, Lariat Lux, Alto Blue.
Sure hope it schedules this week!
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone in Minnesota interested in trading wheels? The standard black XLT wheels (left) seem very popular but l prefer the machined look of the wheels that are on 2.0 Ecoboost, not sure if they are FX4 or tow package (right). I’m located west of the cities.

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. 81A54E9C-BD3C-48BB-A83C-020CFE06B181

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just joined the forum.

I'm inches from pulling the trigger on a VelBlue, XLT, Lux, Hybrid, Moonroof.

The only thing holding me back is i gotta sit in one first. I'm 6'6", so the last thing I want is a $28k truck i don't fit in. I have a 03 Ranger that I love, so I don't need luxury.

AutoNation in WBL has a trainer in on the 24th. From what they said they do MSRP, no deposit.

I also talked to Freeway ford and they do MSRP with $500 deposit. Trainer coming Sept 7th at 3pm

P.s. If I do go through on this and someone wants to sell their stock rims, let me know. I want to get Winter tires and it's always nice to just swap another set of wheels

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just joined the forum.

The only thing holding me back is i gotta sit in one first. I'm 6'6", so the last thing I want is a $28k truck i don't fit in. I have a 03 Ranger that I love, so I don't need luxury.

AutoNation in WBL has a trainer in on the 24th. From what they said they do MSRP, no deposit.

I also talked to Freeway ford and they do MSRP with $500 deposit. Trainer coming Sept 7th at 3pm
There are a couple threads with guys in the 6'4"-6'6" range who've sat in it and been very comfortable. Just don't get the moonroof since it shaves off about 2" in headroom.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are a couple threads with guys in the 6'4"-6'6" range who've sat in it and been very comfortable. Just don't get the moonroof since it shaves off about 2" in headroom.
Thanks. I've browsed around and found a few but I'll keep looking.

Good to know on the Moonroof, I'll take that off. 2" of headroom is way more important.

Sponsored

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just joined the forum.

P.s. If I do go through on this and someone wants to sell their stock rims, let me know. I want to get Winter tires and it's always nice to just swap another set of wheels
I plan to be at AutoNation on the 24th, hope to pull the trigger on an XLT FX4 if I like what I see.

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has 2 or more wheels and an engine!
Engine
Undecided
Is anyone here buying from Chapman in PA and found a dealer willing to do CD?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is anyone here buying from Chapman in PA and found a dealer willing to do CD?
Are you avoiding Granger because of the moon refundable deposit? The extra percent is going to be lost to fees if you have to drop ship it anyway, though I know 250 miles to get to DES Moines from the twin cities isn't an easy trip for everyone.

As I understand Chapman will find a dealer for you, I'm not sure if there are any options myself though!

dejones64

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Zimmerman here. Ordered a 2-dr cyber orange Bronco with Granger but I believe it has been pushed out a ways, maybe even 2023. So I'll most likely be ordering a Maverick with Granger to hold me over until my Bronco arrives, as soon as I decide on a configuration.

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Are you avoiding Granger because of the moon refundable deposit? The extra percent is going to be lost to fees if you have to drop ship it anyway, though I know 250 miles to get to DES Moines from the twin cities isn't an easy trip for everyone.

As I understand Chapman will find a dealer for you, I'm not sure if there are any options myself though!
the extra 1% is not the issue but the concern of not having the time to dedicate 2 days to go pick it up during winter(assuming December/January delivery) which is a very busy time for me.

Sponsored

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Here is a little cheat sheet that I did for myself so it can all make sense to me when comparing where to order from.
Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. maverickprice2

Last edited:

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Swung out to Autonation today to check out their trainer
Got a ton of photos and measurements
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-gray-lariat-66-car-seat-undercarriage.1735/

Priced out a XLT, AWD, Lux, Floor Liners, TriFold Tonneau
Came out to $30720 net which is what is the same on Ford's site.
After $2036 taxes, $125 doc fee, $464.50 Registration, $20 transfer, and $2 lien fee
Comes out to $33,368.30

I worked with Kylie and she was great about looking up info, dealing with my multitude of emails, getting me the time for the trainer today and bouncing around some options.

They do a $500 refundable deposit, and changes allowed up to schedules. I asked for the paperwork below to go home and think about it (and talk with the spouse). Once I decide I can pay for the deposit over the phone via credit card and we are golden.

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Swung out to Autonation today to check out their trainer
Got a ton of photos and measurements
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-gray-lariat-66-car-seat-undercarriage.1735/

Priced out a XLT, AWD, Lux, Floor Liners, TriFold Tonneau
Came out to $30720 net which is what is the same on Ford's site.
After $2036 taxes, $125 doc fee, $464.50 Registration, $20 transfer, and $2 lien fee
Comes out to $33,368.30

I worked with Kylie and she was great about looking up info, dealing with my multitude of emails, getting me the time for the trainer today and bouncing around some options.

They do a $500 refundable deposit, and changes allowed up to schedules. I asked for the paperwork below to go home and think about it (and talk with the spouse). Once I decide I can pay for the deposit over the phone via credit card and we are golden.

did you try to get them to come down in price by mentioning the out of state dealer offers(4% off invoice)?

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
did you try to get them to come down in price by mentioning the out of state dealer offers(4% off invoice)?
I didn't sadly, I was running out of time and had some meetings to get to right after.

I sent an email out to Granger in Iowa to see what they can offer as it's only a ~$125 flight and a fun drive home for me.

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I didn't sadly, I was running out of time and had some meetings to get to right after.

I sent an email out to Granger in Iowa to see what they can offer as it's only a ~$125 flight and a fun drive home for me.
Granger does a 3% which is pretty good, I will meet with autonation again next week and I will mention the deal, if they can match I will give them the business by being local but if not then bye felicia.
Sponsored